shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
Just an effort to get the board rolling a bit, lol..

I have to say that I''m pretty excited for dinner, tonight! I''m hoping it''ll turn out just as tasty as I envision it, LOL!
I''m making garlic-lemon double-stuffed chicken, with parmesan rice, and veg (TBD.. maybe broccoli to appease DD).. mmm!

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
That sounds delicious!!!

We are probably having leftover lasagna, which I LOVE. BF makes the most amazing lasagna - I swear I could have it every day and not get sick of it.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure what we''re having tonight yet...I was gonna make a stuffed chicken breast from Trader Joes with cous cous and summer squash, but that''ll be too heavy before my volleyball game tonight. So it''ll be something lighter...I''m making a run to Whole Foods with FF on the way home from work...

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I''m actually not cooking tonight, but last night we threw some frozen meatballs in with tomato sauce, garlic powder and pepper in the crockpot on high for an hour and a half. We had hoagies so made meatball subs with them (melted a little cheese over them) and I steamed some veggies for the side.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m trying a new taco casserole made with chicken...I''ll have to let you know how it turns out. I''m getting so tired
of all the usual stuff.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Tonight I''m doing cheese ravioli in marinara sauce, with frozen (I know I know) garlic bread and some steamed broccoli, carrots and cauliflower (all together).

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whatever I can find in the kitchen that doesn''t take too many dishes to make. (broken dishwasher)

Maybe barbeque steaks. Pasta with a basil pesto. Broccoli.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Pad thai!

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
Mm, everything sounds so good! I wish I actually liked cooking, so I could try it all out, myself! LOL!

Steak fajitas for dinner, tonight.. after last night, I didn''t want to exert too much energy, haha.. spent all morning baking, though! I think I''m entitled to an easy-make, tonight.

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I have no idea what will be for dinner tonight. I have been so rediculously busy that sometimes I cook (as I usually do) and sometimes I''m not home untill after 10 so I grab what I can or sometime I''m just so tired I get home and just can''t spare the time or energy to make actual food and have a sandwich or eggs or somthing.
This is not good for my weistline
38.gif

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
I''m going with cous cous stuffed peppers,and some parmesan chicken.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
We''re having steak and mashed potato! Yum!! Red meat!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/14/2009 2:20:15 PM
Author: tyty333
I'm trying a new taco casserole made with chicken...I'll have to let you know how it turns out. I'm getting so tired
of all the usual stuff.
I give the taco casserole two thumbs down! It would have been ok but it called for Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix which
has sugar in it. I didnt know this until after I made it and tasted it. If you like sweetened taco casserole it
might be ok but for us...it was a no-go.

Edit - tonight - plain old sloppy joes...can you tell I havent been much in the mood to cook lately?

winelover23

Ideal_Rock

Camille

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that enchilada looks so Yummo! [have some rosted Chicken] def doing it tomorrooowwwwwww
18.gif

Making pizza tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results