shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekend Workout Thread 6/25 & 6/26

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Good Afternoon Ladies...I am becoming a slacker poster. Anywho I walked/jogged with Ava for 2.8 miles before she decided she wasnt going anyfarther and I got to carry her the mile and half home.
18.gif
She was so funny and I think is going to want to be carried everywhere now. It was my fault becuase I slept in and we didnt leave until about 9:30 and it was getting hot (94) out and we dont carry water with us. So I bought a backpack bladder style waterbottle on Amazon so I can have something with me for both of us. As soon as the tempture hits 85 I will go back out. How is everyone else doing? I hope no ones minds but since the gourp seems to post less over the weekened I figured we might as well combine the two days.
35.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Matatora! Traveling on business has kept me away from both the gym and from posting here
7.gif
but hopefully I''ll be able to contribute this week. Since you started a weekend post I''m making a committment now to going to the gym tomorrow- maybe I''ll even ride my bike there for the extra calorie burn!
I think Miss Ava had the right idea, though- why won''t anyone carry me when I''m tired
3.gif
?

Keep up the great work & leading the way- even though I can''t post every day I always go back and get caught up with this thread for motivation!

on a little aside, did I read correctly that you''re going to join the PSers in DC in August? I''m going too(on a little DC vacation,) hope your school schedule will allow you to make it. It will be great fun for everyone to meet!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
He he I took Ava for another walk we went 5.14 miles!
36.gif
Yippee! It is easier to go farther when we go after dark. I still have a few things to figure out about the trip such as airport to hotel and other such things. And I am a bit nervous about traveling to a large city alone....It is alot to think about but I am really wanting to go. Plus I realized I only have class T andR in the fall. Are you going? Anyway I am glad you are going to the gym. That is awsome! Perhaps by the time DC rolls around we will both be skinne minnies!
31.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I was ring browsing today for several hours. Does that count as exercise?
9.gif
We walked around and around and around large ovals and circles kind of similar to doing laps at a track (only on a much smaller scale!).

Hope to see you girls at the DC get together!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Yes it does, want me to mail you my extra pedometer?
31.gif
He he.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
I taught a class for 6 hours straight yesterday, so I was on my feet a lot!!

Then we walked across Disneyland last night for several hours. Excluding the HUGE chocolate chip cookie I ate there, does this count?
2.gif
2.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
WEEKEND WORKOUT?!! what is that?
33.gif

hehehe, just kidding. I did NOTHING!
That''s okay, I plan on going to the gym tomorrow!
9.gif

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
I''m trying to get back into stellar shape, so I went to power yoga on Friday and Sunday. Has anyone ever tried it?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hey - no gym this weekend for me, but I did clean my apartment and did a bunch of cooking and laundry for my mom - does that sort of count? Actually I am still feeling pretty good this week, but we will see at the weigh-in on Tuesday am...

Definitely going to the gym tomorrow - Mondays are usually good eating (or lack thereof) days for me because I am so motivated knowing I have to weigh myself the next morning.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I walked 4.2 miles tonight...weigh in tommorow.
32.gif

PurplePassion

Rough_Rock
What do I have to do to join thread?

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/27/2005 5:13:17 PM
Author: PurplePassion
What do I have to do to join thread?
Pretty much just post whenever you feel like it! Easy as that!!
face23.gif

Post anytime you need encouragement, want to share good news, ask about anything fitness related, etc. A lot of posts deal with the exercise routine the person did.

Welcome!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Okay I actually got going tonight and it feels pretty spiffy! I went 6.07 miles
9.gif
, I think we need a sweaty smiley or at least a feeling the burn one.
Purple Passion and any other lurkers to the workout thread, anyone is welcome here LIW or not. This is a thread to post your workouts, ask for advice, eating habits and any other questionsm comments thoughts that we mayhave that have to do with health and getting fit. No one is in charge and no one needs to ask to join. So welcome and join us!

caligal

Shiny_Rock
Matatora- Is that Ava the B. Terrier on your profile? My brother''s terriers just had 5 new B. Terrier puppies!

I''ve gotten into mixing things up by doing treadmill for 40 minutes- then the next day focusing on weight lifting or Pilates (which is so awesome by the way!). Last night I did Pilates on the Ball dvd- kicked butt!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results