shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding season = engagement season?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Man! FF has a friend who won a $50,000 wedding that's happening in a few months. I found out my friend and her BF of 7 years have set a date. No ring yet, but they have the venue, photog and DJ already. Then today FF tells me his friend since HS got engaged last week and is getting married in May! He's in the wedding party.
5.gif
Whew!!!
10.gif

I'm going to a wedding show tomorrow. Woohoo!
36.gif
Happy Friday all!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I think it must be engagement season, too! Six months ago, I hardly knew anyone who was engaged, and between April and now, a couple good friends, a cousin of mine, and I have all gotten engaged, along with a number of acquaintances. Labor Day Weekend seemed like an engagement bonanza!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Sunny are you going to the bellevue show? i wanted to go, but i am banned from all things wedding until we''re actually engaged
39.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Wait Bellevue show?!? No, there''s a Seattle one at Qwest! Ooh if there''s a Bellevue one too I''m making a weekend of it! Hahaha!
9.gif

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
It is definitely engagement/wedding season, I have two friends who just got engaged and one who just got married. It just keeps going. Hopefully we girls on the LIW list will get in on that action soon!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Engagement Season...It''s like not getting picked to play on a team...I''m back in school all over again, all the while thinking to myself "I wanna play too!!! Pick me, Pick me...I promise you won''t regret it!!!"
9.gif
I guess this season I make a better cheerleader
3.gif

I''ll just have to sit this season out...Maybe next season I''ll be considered a professional and FF will want to put me on his team
3.gif

Can you tell that football is the main topic at my house!!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I think more engagements happen this time of year because it gives people one year to plan a summer wedding...it works out nicely.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2008 3:16:25 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor
I think more engagements happen this time of year because it gives people one year to plan a summer wedding...it works out nicely.
I definitely agree. FI and I had talked about having a summer wedding, and I told him I needed at least one year to plan . . . I got a year and six days =).

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/8/2008 3:30:43 PM
Author: kittybean
Date: 9/8/2008 3:16:25 PM

Author: Italiahaircolor

I definitely agree. FI and I had talked about having a summer wedding, and I told him I needed at least one year to plan . . . I got a year and six days =).

i agree, also. and i think that nice summer weather lends itself nicely to happy little outdoor proposals!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results