shape
carat
color
clarity

Wed Workout Thread 6/29

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I got this morning and did weights instead of walking. I feel like I am making progress in muscle tone.
9.gif
How is everyone doing?

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I did my 30 minute treadmill workout. It''s getting easier. I''ll have to step it up to 45 minutes next week.

I bought a pedometer yesterday. The distance and calorie measurers work well, but the step part is way off. I counted 10 steps to the bathroom at work. The pedometer measured 24. Way off. So, I''ll just go by the distance I guess. All the tv shows are saying 5 miles is good.

I got very depressed about my body yesterday, but I figure that nothing''s going to change in a day... so I tried to snap out of it. I think I''m doing better today.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hey ladies - not sure if I will make it to the gym today - I might be having all my girls over for dinner tonight, but haven''t heard from any of them, so I don''t know yet
3.gif

I did go yesterday but a shortened workout (45 minutes on the elliptical trainer, no weights) because I had to get home to meet a kitty sitter. But I''m excited because in about 20 minutes, FI and I are leaving to go have an early lunch meeting at the place where we might get married
9.gif
Its right in San Francisco and also in our budget, which is pretty much unheard-of, AND its supposed to have really good food and be a pretty space although not super wedding-y. I am going to try to take lots of pictures and I will post them when I get back. Its also near some pretty good shopping so I might take advantage of my day off after lunch and shop a little (maybe try to find another pair of size 8 pants that fit
11.gif
- I mean, I have to look good for the future in-laws, right?
12.gif
). Also, I figure the walking around shopping kind of counts as exercise.

Amanda - I feel you on the frustration with how long it takes. Sometimes I get really excited about how much I''ve lost ("18.5 lbs - that''s almost 20 lbs, and that''s a lot of weight to lose!) and sometimes I get really depressed by how far I still have to go just to get back to where I was before my car accident ("at least 15-20 more lbs just to get to a reasonable weight...and maybe 5-10 more after that to really be happy with how I look
32.gif
). I think patience is key though, as tough as it is - just keep trying to think about how long it took to put on weight/get out of shape, I find that helps me a bit.

Also, Matatora, forgive me if this is too personal a question, and feel free not to answer it, but I am curious as to how tall you are, because I noticed that your last reported weight, 173, is the same as my starting weight was, but that our sizes were different, and I was wondering if that''s a height thing, or partly just my super-heavy Russian Peasant Bones (my bone structure is bigger than FI''s according to the elbow bone measurement test
38.gif
)...Like I said, I know its a really personal question so feel free not to answer
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2005 11:59:17 AM
Author: AmberGretchen
Hey ladies - not sure if I will make it to the gym today - I might be having all my girls over for dinner tonight, but haven''t heard from any of them, so I don''t know yet
3.gif

I did go yesterday but a shortened workout (45 minutes on the elliptical trainer, no weights) because I had to get home to meet a kitty sitter. But I''m excited because in about 20 minutes, FI and I are leaving to go have an early lunch meeting at the place where we might get married
9.gif
Its right in San Francisco and also in our budget, which is pretty much unheard-of, AND its supposed to have really good food and be a pretty space although not super wedding-y. I am going to try to take lots of pictures and I will post them when I get back. Its also near some pretty good shopping so I might take advantage of my day off after lunch and shop a little (maybe try to find another pair of size 8 pants that fit
11.gif
- I mean, I have to look good for the future in-laws, right?
12.gif
). Also, I figure the walking around shopping kind of counts as exercise.

Amanda - I feel you on the frustration with how long it takes. Sometimes I get really excited about how much I''ve lost (''18.5 lbs - that''s almost 20 lbs, and that''s a lot of weight to lose!) and sometimes I get really depressed by how far I still have to go just to get back to where I was before my car accident (''at least 15-20 more lbs just to get to a reasonable weight...and maybe 5-10 more after that to really be happy with how I look
32.gif
). I think patience is key though, as tough as it is - just keep trying to think about how long it took to put on weight/get out of shape, I find that helps me a bit.

Also, Matatora, forgive me if this is too personal a question, and feel free not to answer it, but I am curious as to how tall you are, because I noticed that your last reported weight, 173, is the same as my starting weight was, but that our sizes were different, and I was wondering if that''s a height thing, or partly just my super-heavy Russian Peasant Bones (my bone structure is bigger than FI''s according to the elbow bone measurement test
38.gif
)...Like I said, I know its a really personal question so feel free not to answer
1.gif
Ask me anything you want...I dont mind. I am 5''5'' and if you ever want to talk about something you dotn wnat to post please feel free to PM or email me.
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results