shape
carat
color
clarity

We''''''''re official!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
We''re finally, officially engaged!! There was no formal proposal but that''s just my guy- he''s not a "mountain top" romantic kind and a flowery proposal would just seem false coming from him. He is sweet, kind and totally mine, though, and that''s all that matters!

Within a space of twenty-four hours I ordered my ering, booked our honeymoon, and booked our wedding. We''re getting married on August 6th aboard the Carnival Conquest while it''s in Galveston, so family and friends who aren''t sailing with us can still attend the wedding (we live in The Woodlands, just north of Houston). Funny thing is, when I asked Jim if we were official engaged, he said, "Babe, in my mind we''ve been engaged since I moved in." So I''ve been engaged for two months and didn''t even know it!
emteeth.gif

Now the awful three week wait for my ring! Argh! I just won''t feel like I''m 100% engaged until it''s on my finger, you know? It will totally be worth the wait, though. I''ve attached a pic of the setting, although my center stone will be much smaller (1.09 carats).

Now for another funny thing- Jim''s twin sister got engaged on the same day that I ordered my ring!! So basically we all got engaged on the same day! They are getting married in October, though.

So that''s it! I am now someone''s fiancee. Sounds so strange!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
The link doesn''t work...

But YAY!!! Congratulations! That''s wonderful!! I can''t wait to see your ring, you must be so excited!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

You two are working fast! Good luck with the planning, and best wishes!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Chickflick!!!!!! That is so exciting that you guys are officially engaged
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Chickflick! I''m happy for you!
36.gif
I''m so impressed that you got all the details together in such a short amount of time, WOW! Best of luck to you, girl!
35.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Thats so awesome. And funny about his answer about being engaged since you moved in together. Unfortunately your link didn''t work. It is a link to leave a comment for this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results