shape
carat
color
clarity

We bought the diamond!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sunmoon

Rough_Rock
I can''t believe it!! I mean, we were just getting started, and now I have 90% of my engagement ring!!

Is a gorgeous asscher/square emerald,2.33 carats. Is from our local jeweler, which worked better for my boyfriend, ''cause he was a little aprehensive about buying online.

One of our jewelers use to be a diamond cutter 20 years ago (he''s 82!) and told us our stone was great and very good priced. Is an H, but he says that it looks more like a G or even an F. I''m color sensitive and it looked great.

I have the GIA stats, but I love the stone and I''m afraid if I post them, the experts will notice something wrong
7.gif
. I know,I know, you''ll think I''m 12 yrs old
20.gif

I think the table and depth are very good, is a VS1 and most importantly I LOVE IT
30.gif
!!

Now I need to look for a setting. I adore Daniel K, but is too expensive. We are considering something custom made, let''s see.

Aaaaaaand, I ordered my dress, in the process of getting bridemaids dresses, found a great place that will made our invites.

Hmmm, with us, things are a little backwards, the wedding planning is already in process, but no proposal yet,he,he
2.gif

Me so happy!

PAZ

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that''s awesome, how exciting!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Sunmoon

Rough_Rock
Thank you Rascal and Kaleigh, I''m still in a '' I can''t believe it" state. And he''s so proud and happy too, telling his friends and all.

This weekend we''re going back to the jewelers for the setting. That''s going to take a while,but hey, I''m enjoying it!

PAZ

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
AWESOME NEWS!!! The stone sounds amazing! Congratulations!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
SOOO exciting!!!! Can''t wait to see pics once you get it set!!!
9.gif
Hehe, or now and unset if you want!
12.gif
It sounds amazing!!!

Sunmoon

Rough_Rock
Thanks nytemist!

Albi, I wanted a picture but the camera at the jeweler was not focus
8.gif
, so I''ve been staring at the GIA report
2.gif
!

We''re going back to the jeweler this Saturday to start discussing the setting [insert happy dance here] Woo-hoo!

PAZ

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results