shape
carat
color
clarity

We both had a AHH HAH moment...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Hope everyone had a good weekend...mine however not so good. My honey works 2 hours away and so we only see each other on the weekends when he comes home (we bought a house in 05). He got in at about 7pm
36.gif
. I was so happy to see him but for some reason my stomach was hurting. We rented some movies and were kicking back on the couch when out of nowhere I felt nauseous.

4am he finally wraps me in a blanket and takes me to the ER. Some type of stomach virus
32.gif
14.gif

In the admin area the woman is asking me all types of questions and checks to make sure my emergency contacts are current. Well one of the contacts passed away about 3 years ago (I never ever go to the hospital) so I give the lady my BF''s info. She looks at us and says, very matter of fact, "should I leave that as ''friend''"? lol I about died (laughing on the inside) and the look on his face was priceless.

Anyways, the next day I am laid up in bed and he comes in to check on me and jokingly I say "thanks for being such a good friend"...he didn''t think it was too funny and replied "yeah, we are gonna have to fix that before the years out"....wooo hoooooo we talked a little about time lines and such

He was so amazing this weekend, the only man I''d ever want by my side. Truly my best friend.
30.gif
31.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, it''s always nice when a man knows how to take care of a woman when she''s not feeling well. That definitely speaks well for his character, imo!!!
36.gif
Hope you''re feeling better!

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Awesome! Not about your being sick but about what happened as a result! What did you guys decide in terms of a timeline?

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
February will be our 4th (dating) anniversary, so by then (hopefully). I told him I had NO problem with a LONGGGG engagement, I want to enjoy it! lol
31.gif
...although he mention his 10yr reunion in November so maybe that will be some added pressure as we looked at the profile of all of his classmates and they are all married or married with kids...hahah poor guy!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh that sounds promising for an engagement soon!! Hope you''re feeling better!

TWiNKfly

Rough_Rock
That is adorable! It''s those tough times that really make you realize what''s important. Sounds like an engagement is coming soon
25.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results