shape
carat
color
clarity

Vegas Update!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to let you know that there will be no Vegas proposal this weekend, because there is no ring. I thought we would have had the stone in hand today and go look for a setting tomorrow, but no. not the case. It looks like the stone will be arriving next week. I''m disappointed , but what can I do. I hope he proposes before Thanksgiving since we will be hosting Thanksgiving in our house this year.
7.gif

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
i''m sorry you''re disappointed!

but at least now you can enjoy the vacation without constantly being on the edge of your seat and, more importantly, don''t get let down when you''re on your way home because you went there thinking it will happen!

and next week is so soon! i bet you''ll have it for thanksgiving :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear that. You''ll still have a ball in vegas. Hope you get your ring soon

WeightLifterChick

Rough_Rock
Sorry to hear it''s not going to work out with the proposal. I hope it comes soon, though!
9.gif
Have a blast in Vegas.

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your well wishes...
We just go back and had a great time, despite awful work issues. anyways........throughout the weekend, we had talked about the ring and I had asked him that if the ring would have been ready, if he would have given it to me,,and he said yes probably...he said that it would have been nice for me to have had it for Vegas!..ugh...as we walked by the Venetian...He asked if I had wanted to go on it.,,and I turned it on him...he then said,"well we''ll do it next time when we come back (new years) because then there will be an occasion for it...I could tell he had wanted to go on the gondola''s...

So I had to share this part because it was kinda funny, but dumb on my part..
we were at the Wynn having dinner, and we were talking, I can''t even remember about what,,when he says "I wanted to ask you something,,,,,(and pushes his chair back as if he was going to get up, but reached for his napkin because it fell on the floor.......I got scared,,my eyes opened up,,,I must have looked like an owl,,and he saw my expression,,,and said "what,,what''s wrong,,did you think I was going to propose?" OMG, I was scared for that split second, yet then I felt like a jack%$#. OMG, how embarassing...Thank goodness he didn''t make fun of my reaction or just plain laugh....he would have done that...I will never forget that feeling...It was sort of like OMG he isn''t/no dumba#$, he''s not...HOW EMBARASSING!!!!
23.gif

Nitza1124

Rough_Rock
OMG that is embarrassing but at least he didnt laugh or make fun of you, that would have been horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i dont blame you tho i think i would have reacted the same way you did!!
9.gif

bluebubbles

Rough_Rock
hehe...funny how you can still feel embarassed in front of your bf, when he is the one that you should feel most comfortable around. haha...just a thought. I''m glad you guys had a good time. my bf and I will be heading to Vegas this month.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results