shape
carat
color
clarity

Vacation Update and Partly stupid me..partly stupid him...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SparklyGirl*

Shiny_Rock
So just an update on my vacation with my bf and his family. It was so much fun!!! Well, since his parents are very traditional I was SURE that we would not be able to sleep together for the 6 day trip. and also there are usually just bunk beds so there wouldnt be enough room anyways but...we ended up having 6 nights of being able to sleep in the same bed!! There ended up being 2 seperate rooms and a loft! His parents slept in the room with a double bed and we got to sleep up in the loft. which was nice because we were kind of seperated from everyne. a nice privacy factor that we usually do not get. Neddless to say, i havent been able to sleep the same since we got back. it was the best ever to be able to be together in the same bed for 6 nights in a row.It was so nice and a pain at times when he snores! lol. He said that one night i actually hit him in the face and told him to stop snoring but he was awake! oops! Well, his sister and mom were the best to me! They even talked about how i was practically a part of the family so that made me feel good.

I purchased some awesome antique jewelry when i was away and also some ornaments for when we get our own house and have a tree. and I thought of all of you ladies when I saw this beautiful ring in the antique store. It was a green peridot stone, probably 5 carats, retangular shaped and set in a gold lacy styled band. GORGEOUS!!! It was only $125 too. I wanted it soo bad! I told B about it and later on he was like, ''oooh, now i want you to show it to me!'' We were going to go back and look at it but we ran out of time. But B and I had an interesting convo about that ring. his sister joked that that would be a pretty cheap e-ring and that should make him happy. i told him that but i told him that he has always been the perfect ring type. i said earlier that he wanted a 1.5 carat ring for me. he argued his new point of view in that he would consider buying me that 125 dollar ring for an e-ring. I was shocked! Not that I would have said yes because i still want a diamond i told him. he said well why does it have to be a diamond? Weird. he acted weird. I would have been shocked if he would have took me there and bought it.

So thursday was our 4 year anniversary and i gave him his gifts. he loved them and we just watched tv and cuddled until he left. I then texted him cuz i was atleast expecting him to get me a card. I texted that I was sad because i gave him stuff from my heart etc. (he didnt give me a card for the past two years because he thinks that when he does i make fun of him because he is corny.) So that next day he called me and said that he was upset and to make a long story short here it goes: he said that that night before he said to me that he had 3 cards for me and was taking me out to dinner and had another present for me. I told him when we were fighting that I didnt hear him and he said he told me when we were watching tv and i said yes, uh huh, yes to him. well we ended up fighting and we both said the common things that people say when they are fighting but this time he couldnt get over what i had said to him. so in the long run he didnt want to take me to dinner anymore or give me the things he had for me. which he told me all of his plans while we fought. he was taking me to this new restaurant and he got me these furry pair of ugg boots because he said he knew that i wanted a pair so bad and how even though he hated them he knew that i wanted then so badly. i was so upset and crushed. i felt awful and was crying and the thing that hurt me the most was when he said (when we were done fighting) about how he wasnt going to do any of that tonight because all of it had ment so much to him and he was sad. So i cried and we never went. we made up and he gave me the cards that next night. which were adorable! I cried, i''ll admit it. I asked him if he was going to give me the other thing that he had for me...the ugg boots and he admitted that he had taken them to the ups store to have them sent back friday morning after i had sent him the text. i told him that he took things way out of where they should have went and he said yes i did. i am sorry. wow, i just still feel sad and terrible. I should have kept my mouth shut about feeling sad until when i saw him and he should have been more understanding about me not hearing him.. oh well it is over with and we are okay now but i just wanted to share this with you because it was unfortunate that he couldnt have went through with his plan that night.I will leave you ladies with one of the sweetest things that he had said to me..

"if we werent ment to be together and get married, then when we had fights like this, we wouldnt have made it through the fights. but we just did and we will continue to because we are ment to be."

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results