shape
carat
color
clarity

Updates...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
So here I''ve been meaning to post another update about how things are going, last week he asked me about stone shapes and sizes and asked me to send him pictures of stones I liked....but everytime I came to post I kept getting distracted and then I''d decide I''d start over again because I was rambling! But now I come to post that I am officially engaged!!! He asked me just about an hour and a half ago (I thought of PS as soon as I saw the computer when we stopped home just now, lol)! The ring he proposed with I have no info on as it''s not mine to keep. It actually just came in the mail this morning, that little sneak! I had no idea, he told me the other day he was expecting computer parts and not to open them because they are sensitive to static shock or whatever..I of course believed him, had no reason not too, especially since he has been working on his computer day in and day out for about two weeks. I don''t have any handshots but will take some maybe tomorrow or monday if I get a chance just to show what it looks like. I can''t believe it! So take me off this list!!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, partyjewels! Feels great, huh?
2.gif

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
It really does, I''m still in shock I didn''t think he''d do it at least until like July!!! The only thing is that I still haven''t been able to tell my mom because she lives close enough that I can tell her in person, but she''s babysitting my nephews and my sisters house is too far away for me to get too right now as we already had plans to go out to dinner tonight with friends! My other sister is about an hour and a half away right now for the weekend so I had to call her because I couldn''t wait. When she picked up the phone I started crying and told her she picks the worst weekends to go away, I think she thought I was going to say he broke up with me or something! hehe :) Ok, I''m getting off the computer, but thanks to all you ladies I stayed pretty sane, I didn''t post much, but reading all your stories really helped me know that it''s not just me! :):):)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
congratulations!!! Looking forward to seeing the pics!!

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone :) I don''t get to keep the ring because it''s just a loaner. He wanted a ring to propose with. His uncle owns a jewelery store so his cousin who works there also and is the VP of the place shipped him out a ring to borrow till we could come in and pick one out together! And here I thought he was still stuck in the mentality that he had to pick it out, no ifs ands or buts about it. So I was really surprised about that. He said he told his cousin that it didn''t matter what it looked like or anything. Once we got home I was thinking about it and I said so how did you figure out what size to have him send? He said he didn''t even give him a guess, he just shipped whatever. Well he did an awesome job, it looks sparkly in every light and fits almost perfectly. I''ve been taking pictures that I can post either later today or tomorrow, once I get a chance to upload them. It''s hard for me to take pictures of it because I''m left handed ;-) Even though this one isn''t REALLY mine, I still want pictures of it to remember!!!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations partyjewels! How cool that you get to wear a temporary ring until you pick yours out! =)

doobao

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!

I can''t wait to see some pictures of that "computer part"! (what a smart guy!
2.gif
)

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! Happy wedding planning...it''s so much fun!
36.gif

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Oh I''m so happy for you!!! Congratulations and....where are the pictures?!
36.gif

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
Ok, so firstly, thanks everyone! I''m just so happy, he totally surprised me, because even though I knew it was going to happen, and probably even this year, I definately didn''t think it was going to be this past Saturday!!

So upon closer inspection of the ring today during lunch at work (hehe) I''ve discovered that it''s a Jeff Cooper design. I''ve taken a few pics and I guess I''ll just post (or at least try to) all of them. Now I know exactly how hard it is to capture that beauty! I got some good shots but just nothing compares!

Ok, actually, I need to downsize them first. Just a few minutes...

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I don''t know how to do this all in one post anymore, it doesn''t seem to be working, if they''re still huge I''m sorry!! So here goes...

the ring he proposed with! 001.jpg

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
So there are my shots of the ring my beloved proposed with! :)

Sorry I have so many, but I know you guys won''t mind :D

I have no idea what size the stone is, and he doesn''t either as he told his cousin he didn''t care what it looked like as long as it was pretty and bridal :D He also didn''t tell him a size to send, so I''m guessing he sent a 6, because I''m pretty sure I''m a 5 something, and it fits pretty well, it''s slightly loose but a nice fit right now, all though it would be waay too loose in winter I''m sure.

hehe!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooh it''s very pretty!! I love it. What style are you going to pick for you real one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results