shape
carat
color
clarity

Updates...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
it would almost be nice to go with something similar...so you will always remember the proposal...you think?

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
I actually really, REALLY like that ring - it''s so simple yet elegant. You should get something similar for the real thing.
2.gif
Congratulations again!

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys :) I''m kinda falling for this ring too, everyone who sees it goes tell him you want THIS ring, lol. My mom, sister in law and one of my sisters (the other hasn''t seen it yet) all needed to try it on. :D I will always remember the proposal of course no matter the ring, but I may end up with something similar, we''ll see. I have no idea really what to expect when we go as I''ve never been to his uncles store, but I really like that we''re going to pick it out together. This ring is great, but he had nothing to do with picking it out, and I think maybe thats a little part of why it just feels so weird like it''s not really real yet, if that makes sense. I look at this ring and I think about how beautiful it is and I think of him asking and everything, but something is just missing from it! Oh who knows, maybe I''m just a weirdo, but we''ll see..... we''ll see....

P.S. I still feel kinda weird about wearing it till we go to pick one out since (even if I get one like it) I won''t be keeping this exact one...hmmm

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice ring! I am a biased Jeff Cooper fan myself.
36.gif
His settings aren''t cheap though...

Just a note...in case you do decide to get Jeff Cooper, take a good look through their website. I only say this because your ring is a loaner, but for a JC design, I think the diamond was set too high...the diamond should be more settled in the basket. I would be surprised if it was actually set at JC.

Congrats on your engagement!

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
Thanks TG, I noticed that while looking through the website which I did after I saw the setting I had was from him. I thought it looked a bit high but I think thats because it was just a fakey fakerson stone that the store set in it to send out for my guy to use to propose with, so if I said I want that setting, they would set it properly with the stone we get. :) I've been drooling over some of his designs but I'm so worried I'm going to pick something thats too expensive and I just feel weird. I thought I'd be happy to be able to help pick it out, but the more I think about it the more worried I am about making him feel like he won't be able to spend enough. I don't need an expensive ring, I just need a pretty one. My problem is the ones I tend to gravtitate to are the more expensive ones, so when looking at a case full of rings that don't have the price tags showing, it's making me nervous about picking one out and then getting that sticker shock
15.gif
*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results