shape
carat
color
clarity

Tuesday 8/2 daily workout thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Good day all!

My big success yesterday was saying no to both a co-workers b-day cake and dunkin donuts- and that almost NEVER happens! (I''m a sweet fiend)

Did an hour on the arc trainer and bumped it up to level 3- I know, it''s no big deal but it was definitely harder.

Does anyone know of a good website or book for weight training at home with hand weights, resistance bands- that kind of stuff? When my work schedule changes again (hopefully next week) I''ll be able to fit in both an hour of cardio and strength training but until then I should have a back-up plan.

Hope ya all have a wonderful day!

caligal

Shiny_Rock
Good job on resisting temptation at work- it is everywhere isn''t it? I absolutely love Cathe Freiderich''s stuff- she does a show on FitTV called Cardio Blast and has a ton of workout tapes and DVDs. Great strength training- actually the best I''ve ever done. I religiously do it at least once a week.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I have a DVD which I bought at Target that I love! It is called the 10 Minute Workout Solution and is divided into subcatagories. The only one I dont like is the kick boxing but that is just cause my apt is too small and hit into things. I typically will do BootCamp Ballet BootCamp BootCamp Yoga...it lets you program your order before you start. The bootcamp is great beucase you can up your weights and still do what they are showing you.
Last night I went another 2.5 miles before babysitting the 3 littles, and I missed my bed very much. This morning I stuck to weights only and did my arms and sholders with a little ab work. I decided to take a day off cardio but I might go and do it later tonight or maybe do laps in the pool for a while.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hey ladies - a belated congrats to Matatora and FFF on your successes this first week. Its great that you are both seeing measurable progress already!!

I, alas, did not resist temptation both times today, but only once. However, I had a very small lunch so I think my total calories are still OK. I am going to the gym tonight (also went last night), and weigh-in is tomorrow morning. I will post an update (assuming there is anything to report).

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did my two miles today and have been eating well all day, we''ll see what happens tonite.
31.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I swam laps in our pool for 45 minutes with my mother and then played Marco Polo for another hour and half...we all just dragged in now. I love having a big family!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results