shape
carat
color
clarity

Tuesday 6/21

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Morning Ladies, how is everyone today? I didnt end up walking last night
8.gif
I was going to take a happy nappy at about eight and just didnt wake up. I guess I was more tired then I had realized. So instead I got up this morning and did the 10 min mini workout from the CE DVD and took Ava for a nice morning walk.
AG- I know you are going to be happy with this mornings weigh in! You are working so hard!
AChiO- I am sorry that your back is bothering you...I hope it feels better soon.
Appeltini- Way to hit the gym, those eleptical machines are killer.
IrishEyes- Wow it sounds like you really kicked some a** at the gym today. Nice.
Tp all our missing ladies- where are you? We miss you...

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I worked out again this morning! Yeah!
36.gif

My bf is being so sweet and supportive. We joked that if I go to the gym every day (or at least five days) he will get me a present each week... He said they will start small and then get bigger. I had to refrain from telling him that the biggest present he could give me would come in a very small box!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Hey AP- youare doing great! Two days in a row, that is awsome.
9.gif
Why did you refrain? Where is the fun in that? Just kidding....I want presents too....Oh Jeffrey!
31.gif
27.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hey ladies - haven''t actually gone yet today, but hoping to this afternoon/evening. First, I have to drive 45 minutes to pick up my mom, drive her back to San Francisco for a medical appointment, then back home, then I have to come back again...I''m trying not to think about how many hours of driving that actually adds up to or how much work I won''t be getting done or the fact that I will be sitting in a doctors office for many hours waiting most likely since her pre-op appointment they made her wait for over 2 hours!!

On the upside, FI and I FINALLY decided when we want to get married - July 2006 it is, which makes me even more motivated to stick with my weight loss plan. I''ve been kind of sloppy the last week with my mom in the hospital (eating a lot of foods that aren''t on my plan, not eating for long periods of time and then gorging, etc...), but as of this morning I am officially re-committing myself before I get too far off track. Its always wonderful to be able to come here for inspiration.

On another note, I''m thinking of hiring a trainer, just for a few sessions, to try to get me on track with the strength-traiing part of my program - do you ladies have any thoughts or insights on whether this is a good idea or whats the best way to go about choosing one. I have a couple of old injuries that I have to work around somewhat and that''s kind of why I thought of it. Thoughts?

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone!

I decided to take today off and give my body a rest
7.gif

AG...glad to hear you''ve settled on a date for your wedding!! (At least the year/month at any rate!) July is a wonderful month to get married!! Our 10-year anniversary is this July!!

Matadora...sounds like your body REALLY needed the rest! Glad to hear you''re taking care of yourself!! Exercising isn''t beneficial if you''re sick..

Amanda...great motivation!! 2 days in a row!! WTG!!
36.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I hadn''t planned to take today off, but now I am. My sunglasses fell out of my purse this morning and then I ran over them with my car...I realized this about 20 seconds after it happend. So instead of working out I''m buying new sunglasses today. I''ll make up for it tomorrow.

I''m also really excited b/c my BF''s sister emailed me and said that she wanted to try Bikram yoga, so hopefully I''ll be getting back into that next week b/c I really miss it.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
AG- When I hired my trainer in Jan I found eight places that had them close enough for me to go daily and with a price I could live with. I then set up interviews with all eight and choose then one I felt most comfertable with. I ended up with a great guy who pushed me hard but never made me feel bad (I dont need to be yelled at at 6o''clock in the morning).
Appletini/AChiO- taking time off is vital to gaining muscle mass, you wiht need to skip at least 2 days a week from liifting of if you have to go daily take off every 8th week For cardio you can play with these rules a little bit more but your body needs time to repair the muscles that you are tearing so that they can grow. Always, always take time off if you feel as if you need to. Better safe then sorry!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hey ladies - some good news from the WI this morning. Down another 2 lbs, for a total of 16.5 lbs lost. I don''t think I''ll exactly make the 20 lb goal by the time we leave to visit FILs on July 2nd, but I will certainly be close!

I also lifted today so I am proud of myself, and I did a little over 4 miles on the elliptical. All in all, a good weight loss day
1.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Well I took the day off today from working out, I woke up this morning and could barely move, I am so sore from yesterday''s workout!!
8.gif
OUCH!!!

My plan for tomorrow is to do the ab crunch class again, then run 3 miles. No weights, I need to wait another day to let the muscles repair themselves!

Everyone sounds like they are doing so good!! So proud of you all! AmberGretchen, my mom used to do WW, she would get so nervous about the weigh-ins. It sounds like you are doing really well! Keep it up!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results