shape
carat
color
clarity

This is WAY over due but finally some wedding band pics and pro wedding pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katomm

Shiny_Rock

So, we didn''t have the greatest experience with the jeweler we picked to do my wedding band. He was recommend by a friend but she wasn''t completely honest with me (he had told her he''d do some stuff free for her for the referral) and well, our friendship is on the rocks anyway. He had said 4 weeks but after 6 I finally emailed him and he said it had been ready for two weeks. Why he did not call or email is a mystery. I had ordered a 3/4 eternity and he ordered wrong and got a full eternity but I made sure we did not get charged extra. It did come in cheaper than expected and he said at any time I can bring it back and he''ll make it a 3/4 eternity if it needs to be sized. He did not have the appraisal ready and we were told he''d mail it within two weeks. We''re now on week 3 and he keeps giving excuses. I''m just about ready to contact the BBB but I''m going to call tomorrow and see what he says.

It''s a platinum full eternity band 1 ctw shared prong, 2mm
My e-ring is also platinum, I color, .43 ct, S2, also 2 mm

DCP1001.JPG

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Another shot on top of my car

DCP1002.JPG

katomm

Shiny_Rock
I really suck at taking hand shots sorry

DSCN0524.JPG

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Our first kiss as husband and wife

Firstkiss1001.jpg

katomm

Shiny_Rock
One of the "artsy" shots I asked him to take. DH and I go fishing just about every weekend, he''s a bass angler

Fish1002.jpg

katomm

Shiny_Rock
My colors were purple and white

Balloons1001.jpg

katomm

Shiny_Rock
This is everyone waiting for me to show up, lol. We got married there at the end of the pier. It was a cloudy day. We got married at the lake where we always go fishing. I''m surprised he didn''t propose out there but my proposal was wonderful. We''re now getting ready to celebrate 3 months married :)

Waiting1001.jpg

cally

Rough_Rock
I''m sorry you''re having so much trouble with the vendor. I LOVE that balloon shot, though. It''s gorgeous.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, sorry to hear about all the agg with the jeweler, but if it''s any consolation I think the wb looks fantastic with your ering! It''s just beautiful.

Great pics! I really like the fishing one, and the balloon pic is adorable!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I hope the issues with this jewller work themselves out in the end. Your set looks brilliant though, they just ''go'' together and look really well proportioned. So dainty and feminine.

That set looks amazing! I really love the wedding band...I would totally love something like that for me when my time comes.
30.gif

That sucks about the vendor though...things like that get me so agitated. And too bad about your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results