shape
carat
color
clarity

The SEARCH...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2005 4
6.gif
5:59 PM
Author: blueroses

Nobody puts baby in a corner.
ROTFLM frickin AO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohmigod..i love it! too funny! oh and as mid-twenty-er, i totally had the permed bangs, sun-ined hair, pegged acid washed ankle zipped jeans, and pined for the scrunchy sock that would have completed my rockin' outfit.
5.gif

i've been tempted to go get the dvd for along time...blue, i think your line may have done it for me...Target discount DVD section here I come!!!

p.s. everytime i see that line i start giggling! i may have to use it as my new signature line here
9.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
omigod..now you girls have done it..i really can''t stop giggling! What if he gives me the ring and he has that inscribed and i flash back to this post and break out in uncontrollale giggles???
6.gif
5.gif
ok..now that picture has me giggling!!!! maybe I just have the giggles and this will go away...LOL...my bf is gonna kill me...

appletini

Ideal_Rock
"Nobody puts baby in the corner" is my favorite DD line!!! I remember being in 3rd grade and all my friends parents would not let their kids watch that movie. I on the other hand had minimal supervision and I didn''t think it was a big deal. I love it! I have it on VHS.

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
Presenting Blueroses!!!!!

babybluer1.jpg

Erin

Ideal_Rock
OMG
emcry.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/4/2005 9:26
6.gif
9 AM
Author: lovey
Presenting Blueroses!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!! you guys are killing me!!! i am officially dying of laughter...thank god no one else is in the computer lab to witness this! any hope i had of keeping a straight face with that inscription is now officially gone!
25.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I am literally CRYING with laughter right now,OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, there are tears running down my face, that is the best laugh I''ve had in a long time.

Lovey, that is the greatest thing I have ever seen. I think I''m going to steal it for my avatar.

HILARIOUS!!!!!!
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

(And Jen, you are my hero--I think NPBIAC is a perfect signature slogan to have.....Ginger, how about THAT as the diamond inscription??!!)

TOO FUNNY!!!!!

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
blueroses

HA HA AHA HAAHAHHAHHAHAHA!

thought you would like that!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

GingerB so sorry for hijacking your thread!!

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
I love it I love it
36.gif

Baby... doo doo doo... my sweet baby... doo doo doo... you''re the one!

BR: love the new avatar

Lovey: love your creation!
9.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
bluroses- i was wondering where you got the avatar from!!!
9.gif
9.gif
now that i caught up on this thread i finally know! i was trying to figure out who the guy was, and now it ALL MAKES SENSE!!!!
37.gif
37.gif

And you can''t go wrong w/the DD DVD- i have a copy and no regrets!!
9.gif

My favorite part is when it''s raining and patrick swayze (sp?) uses that wood post to bust open his car door... and when baby''s sister is singing that ridiculous hawaiian-wannabe song for the talent show...

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
OMG. You Guys are so crazy. I don''t even remember what the original topic was. I now feel my age-thanks alot guys
39.gif
Ah the good ol days. That movie was the $hit back in the day!!It is now permanatly burned into my memory as Patrick Swayze and the Blue Poodle. I''ll never watch that movie again.

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
And while we''re on the subject(whatever it may be)I think the blue poodle looks more like Baby than Jennifer Gray does now after her, ahem, ''makeover''. The blue poodle has the big nose and the curly hair. Jennifer is almost unrecognizable now. She said she was typecast and couldn''t get work after DD. Well, she don''t have that problem anymore. The few people left that know who she is(us ''80''s babies) haven''t seen her in anything in a while. Guess she got what she wanted.
9.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
just and FYI: went to target today and DD special edition (or something like that) is on sale for TEN BUX!!!!
9.gif

ok i''m done.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Guess who just had to wrap up their diamond and say goodbye?
36.gif

m bf was there and he didn''t let me peek to say good bye...
8.gif

but any way....
36.gif
go USPS!!!
36.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
YEAH
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results