shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
I was going too, but too many items to buy to drag home in the heat. LoL...no, i made Just a mousse.....i guess i could use the Mousse, and add a layer with chocolate cake. Hmmmmmm......Ill send you the reciepe for the Mousse though

O wow, the cake sounds good. Im glad you two had a good night. Im sorry he had to leave already, hopefully the trial goes well

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
how's the mousse cake? yummy?

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
well the mousse is good...i didnt amke it into a cake, no time tonight. I made the Engagement Chicken, ill post pics tommorow...

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
nice. sooo.. I'm not going to make an engagement chicken... because I'm too lazy.

I told my bf about it and he's like "but I bought you a ring already." lol

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
HehE........Actually its not that hard, it just letting it roast that takes forever and a day.....lol...well i need all the chicken i can get, i dont even knwo if he has the ring...lol :?:

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Do you guys talk about getting engaged and stuff?

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
yes we have, and talked about getting married, and weddings. We have even gone looking at rings, and tried a few on. Came very close to buying one while we were on Vacation in New Orleans last time we went.....so its just time....i told him im not moving in until marriage, and hes like, well lets move you in by the end of this year, so im taking that as my timeframe before i ask him about it

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
so you dont believe in living together before marriage too? me too. my parents are strict. they will not let me anyways.

i hope he'll propose soon.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
yes, i too dont believe in it. Seriously, you are like my twin. My Father was more strict about things like that. I miss him so much most days...*sigh* reason being we are taking a trip to another state to visit his grave :blackeye:

I hope my SO and yours propose soon...would be cool to have a wedding buddy during the planning so we both dont go insane. :twisted: :evil:

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
My bf kinda "promise" he'll propose by our 6-yr anni. I really want to go our Hawaii trip as an engaged couple in Aug.

You know my parents are so strict that they won't even let us go on trip together. We still do, I just tell them other people are going too. I know I'm bad. Sorry. :(sad However, I'm very excited about this Hawaii trip because they know we're going alone. Maybe because he has the ring and that we'll engaged soon, so that's why they're ok with us going on a trip. :bigsmile:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
o wow...i thought my parents were strict. Wow...Hawaii...i hvae never been and that sounds like so much fun. I can at least go on vaca with my SO. Congrats on your anni in august, How long are you going to stay for? My birthday is actually august 21....last year we went to New Orleans for my birthday, this year we are stay home. Our Anni is in Nov.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I've never been to Hawaii too. We're staying there for a week. I'm so excited! Our anni is actually on July 24. SOON!!!!! My b-day is on Sept 8. You know what I said to my bf yesterday?

ME: now that you're 28, do you know what will happen if you're not married by 29?
BF: what?
ME: you will explode, your head will explode, and no one will ever want you again... so we better get married by then... for your own good
BF: right................

:bigsmile:

Where are the pictures for the engagement chicken? :naughty:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
LoL....thata a funny convo. I couldnt have that conversation with mine, hes way past 29. LoL......

Im at work, and meant to post them this morning, but ran out of time, so il post when i get off......so the mousse didnt set right, i think i need more of the cream...im gonna try it again tonight...lol...i dont give up easily......i dropped him off a plate this morning, with some rolls, and hes like" great, i have a home cooked lunch now" LoL....lets keep fingers crossed it worked......or hell be getting a different verison of E chicken till he ask :twisted:

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
You can say if you aren't married by a certain age, you'll explore. Different variation works too.
Well, at least he gave you a time frame, by the end of the year. Of course we all want to be engaged sooner rather than later. :naughty: We girls! If men have a choice, they'll never want to get married. :errrr:

Do you guys know how many kids you guys want?

I just want 1 girl. That's it. We already have names for "our kid(s)". There are a few names we like, but we can't decide on one. :lol:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
No, we dont really know. We are still slightly undecided on having kids. I think i would like one, and he doesnt know. Every now and than he will slip up and say like maybe 1....hehe....i wish i could get it on tape. We really dont know about names either....i dont like the ones he comes up with, they are just abdsurd, but than he doesnt like mine. I lean more towards Greek and Roman names like Valerius...he says it sounds like a uncureable diease, but i think its cool.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I hope you don't mind me asking. I'm just curious, or nosy. :wink2: Does anyone in your family or just anyone you know talk about the age difference between you and your bf? I think it's ok as long as two people love each other. You see, my parents are 11 years apart. :bigsmile:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
No, i dont mind you asking at all. The answer to that is no, but than again, its normal in my family, along with his. It really doesnt bother us either, since we love each other so completely. I only really think about the age difference when he gets sick, and has to go see a doc, but not like a normal cold. I mean when his heart is bothering him, and he has to go to the Cardiologist is when i think about it, and so does he, but than im there with him during the MD visit, and we dont think about it as much.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
That's good.

My last bf was a year younger than me. Even though my mom wasn't AGAINST it... she didn't really like it.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
my last one was in his 20's and my mom didnt approve of him and he was too stupid for me. LoL....well not stupid, well yeah, but i guess you could say immature, and some other things.....thats why he is an ex. The funny thing about ex is, you never see them for all their crap when you are with them...like if that person is attractive or not...now when i look back..my ex lookd like Shrek...lol... :evil:

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
at least kids love shrek. My last one looks like a caveman. I'm serious. My friends didn't like him too. They said he's always think he's good at everything.BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
well he was Shreks Evil more ugly twin.....O wow...no one liked mine either. He was mean, and abusive, and my mom thought he would get me killed one day. But than again, thats why they are ex's

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
it's so hot today. It's like 28c here. I know I shouldn't complain. :naughty: oh well, you'll forgive me... i'm sure =)

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
of course i forgive.......hehehe...not everyone gets heat like here.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I'm bored! I have so little teaching to do today. I hate summer sometimes. Most students are away. But then, I can't really complain either. There are only 2 months of the year I can "relax" like this. Rest of the year, I'm busy teaching all day long.

Even my BB is bored in her playground beside me. She's falling asleep.

btw.. there's some FIRE going on in another thread. :sick:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
im so bored at work, im looking up low fat receipes that i can cook and the calorie content so i can write it on my paper and im putting it in my folder..LoL

What do you mean fire?

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
im so bored at work, im looking up low fat receipes that i can cook and the calorie content so i can write it on my paper and im putting it in my folder..LoL

What do you mean fire?

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
fire :angryfire:

I'm googling recipes to bake.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
lOl....uh huh? I hope everything is okay...i better stay here where its safe :confused:

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
yes.. i'm gonna stay out of that too.. I really don't like arguing with people online.

I don't like arguing in general. I always try to avoid it. Call me a coward... :p

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
No, i call you smart....i do too...no reason besides it burns off calories....lol :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results