shape
carat
color
clarity

Take me off the list.... I''m engaged!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

azure13NJ

Rough_Rock
Hey girls...

I''m engaged!!! Joe proposed Wednesday night.
Here''s the story....

He''s been being very sneaky all month long... he told me a new friend of his lived in his old dorm room at Rutgers (where we met), and that the courtyard outside, where we had our first kiss, had really changed and that he had to take me to see it some time. Then he told me 2 Wednesdays ago that he had a lot of meetings scheduled at work and that he wouldn''t be around that afternoon. He was actually picking up the ring with his mom!
Fast forward to this Wednesday... I was having a pretty good day, and I was excited to see the new RENT movie, because it''s my fave musical. So he suggested pizza and a movie as a little pre-Thanksgiving date night. I say sure. I get home from work, and he''s already all dressed and ready to go. I get ready, and as we''re getting in the car, he''s like "Are you excited?" and I say "Of course!" I thought he was talking about the movie....
We''re driving to our fave pizza place and he''s like, "You have to see how much they changed Busch campus at Rutgers- lets go over there now..." so we take a drive over there. He parks and gets out of the car, and I''m like- "do I have to get out of the car??" Mind you it was 28 degrees out.. I hate being cold. So we walk over to the courtyard and I''m looking around and NOTHING has changed.... I''m like "Um......"
He says "So I lied- nothing has changed here but a lot has changed in our relationship" At this point I still have no clue what is going on. He leads me to the exact spot that we had our first kiss and goes into this speech about how far we''ve come and how he''d like the spot of our first beginning to be the same for a new beginning. He started shaking....I said "Why are we here, what''s going on, What are you doing!!???!?" And he says "I''m asking you...." and he gets down on one knee, takes out the box and says "Will you marry me"
I fell to my knees and grabbed him and I was freaking out! I said "YES!!!!" and he slipped the gorgeous ring on my finger. I was in shock for the rest of the night and most of the next day...

WOW I AM GETTING MARRIED!!!!!

Ring pics will follow shortly :) Joe has them all on his camera!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Aww very sweet proposal
1.gif

Pictures of the ring are a must!!
Congratulations!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful and thoughtful proposal! Congratulations!!! I can''t wait to see pictures!

azure13NJ

Rough_Rock
Here it is :)
My guy did good, I must say!

Specs:
.75 ct princess cut brilliant
F- VVS2
Setting is white gold, with pave and engraving on the shank (no good pics of engraving yet)
I have no idea on the measurements, and it''s not certified yet, but its gorgeous- and I''ll have it certified as soon as I can stomach being away from it for more than 5 minutes (so like in 15 years)!!

jasminesring3112505.jpg

azure13NJ

Rough_Rock
And more......

jasminesring112505.jpg

azure13NJ

Rough_Rock
a shot of Joe holding the ring

jasminesring4112505.jpg

azure13NJ

Rough_Rock
One more of the basket detail....

basketdetail112505.jpg

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous!! What a wonderful proposal! Congrats!! (Hehe we''re engagement twins on the same day! Aren''t you sooooooooo excited?!)

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow the detail on the gallery is amazing! Congrats on your lovely new shiney!
36.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I love your proposal story and the detail on your ring-WOW! So beautiful, we need a lot more pictures
3.gif

Congratulations on your engagement,too!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy for you azure! Congratulations! Your FIANCÉ(
36.gif
) is so cute and your ring is gorgeous!
18.gif

Yay!!
36.gif
9.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - your boyfriend did a awesome job! I love it...it''s so pretty! Congrats!!!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
What an awesome story....and a beautiful ring. Congrats! My FI proposed to me at the place of our first kiss too. It was so cute!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! The ring is beautiful!!! You must be sooo excited!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your ring is gorgeous. The detail is fabulous. So very pleased to hear such a sweet proposal story. I''m extremely happy for you.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congradulations. Nice to know that some guys are not predictable....

Perry

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2005 8:53:55 AM
Author: perry
Congradulations. Nice to know that some guys are not predictable....

Perry
33.gif

caligal

Shiny_Rock
YAY- Love the proposal and your ring is beautiful! Congrats!!
36.gif
36.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Congrats!!
36.gif

What a beautiful ring!!

azure13NJ

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone....
9.gif
'');" height=15 alt="Insert smilie
9.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif" width="15 border=0">
This weekend has been such a whirlwind. Now I finally get to plan!! Of course, now that I HAVE to.. I don''t really feel like it anymore!
20.gif
'');" alt="Insert smilie
20.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/20.gif" border="0">
But I''m sure I''ll start loving it as soon as we get started !!!

I can''t wait!

To all of those still waiting, as nerve-wracking as it is, it is totally worth it!!! Your time will come
36.gif
'');" alt="Insert smilie
36.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/36.gif" align="absMiddle border=0">!!! Good luck girls!

Azure

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results