shape
carat
color
clarity

Survey!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
"Either a Precision set solitaire with Asscher eternity w-ring, or some kind of Flush Fit 3 stone Asscher with the Asscher eternity."

Lauren, I''m drooling!!!!!! An Asscher eternity band????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??? Be still my heart!!
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
JCJD, if you really want to drool, go to www.danielk.net and go to the bridal collection gallery where there should be a picture of his "U-ternity" band, all made with little asschers!!!! It''s really beyond compare--I saw a version of it w/ EC when we went to look at Daniel K stuff. It''s kind of overwhelming--I tried that puppy on my hand and it was like there was a mirrored chandalier on my finger!! (I can''t figure out how to copy a pic from there b/c it''s "flash" whatever that means.)

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/27/2005 5:17:58 PM
Author: blueroses
JCJD, if you really want to drool, go to www.danielk.net and go to the bridal collection gallery where there should be a picture of his ''U-ternity'' band, all made with little asschers!!!! It''s really beyond compare--I saw a version of it w/ EC when we went to look at Daniel K stuff. It''s kind of overwhelming--I tried that puppy on my hand and it was like there was a mirrored chandalier on my finger!! (I can''t figure out how to copy a pic from there b/c it''s ''flash'' whatever that means.)

Ooooooooooh I know!!!!!!! My poor heart!! My poor wallet!!!! I was browsing his site the other day and thought, "Gee, does Daniel K like Asschers, or WHAT?!?" His site is pure eye-candy!! They''re like a car accident - but in a good way!! You can''t stop staring!!!!

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
About the couple:
1. Your age: 33
2. BFs age: 36
3. How long have you been dating: 10 years (oh where did the time go..ha!)
4. Any idea on when the proposal will happen? soon. please. soon.
5. Does he know that you're READY? yes. Yes. YES!

Your ring preferences(or the ring you have, if you're a graduate!)
1. Size: ~1.5ct
2. Shape: SE
3. Color: H
4. Cut: oooh! Nice Corners!! (I'll bet you say that to all the stones)
5. Clarity: VS1
6. Setting: Pave "box" setting. yummy.
7. Are you/will you be involved in the stone/ring selection? yes...originally thought that I wanted a RB solitaire in plain yellow gold, but then my BF turned me on to...pricescope! lol. Still I wouldn't mind that solitaire. I like classic. But once a pave whore, always a pave whore...

The Wedding
1. Any planning already done? yes...no..sort of.
2.gif

2. Ideal wedding date: October 2005
3. Big wedding/small wedding: about 160
4. Dream Dress: simple sheath gown (french lace overlay) with small train and girly veil. sleeveless but not strapless. maybe v neck or deep boat neck...
5. Dream honeymoon location: we're thinking Spain or Italy...somewhere coastal with fabulous food and places to explore and dream....

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
JCJD, you are dead-on with that: it's like a sparkly, shiny car wreck!!!

Lovey, your dream dress sounds-well-dreamy!!!! YUM!

Good for you for Oct. 05. BF and I were having the date convo. yesterday and realizing that 2005 may not happen...neither of us wants a holiday/winter wedding, so either we get engaged REALLLLY soon and manage Oct. or early Nov., or it's more likely April/May 2006.
14.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
About the couple:
1. Your age: 23
2. BFs age: 24
3. How long have you been dating: getting close to a year and a half
4. Any idea on when the proposal will happen? i''ve been told "sometime this year"
5. Does he know that you''re READY? haha, yes- actually, we''ve been jokingly planning to get married on monday... i keep telling him to get the paperwork, but i don''t think he believes me

Your ring preferences(or the ring you have, if you''re a graduate!)
1. Size: probably 1.75-2ish area
2. Shape: cushion!! love ''em
3. Color: umm, probably G-H, maybe I?
4. Cut: definitely crucial.. i''ve already seen some yucky stones
5. Clarity: ~SI 1
6. Setting: i think i want a split shank, leon mege, pave... something! i don''t get to pick
7. Are you/will you be involved in the stone/ring selection? kind of- in the shove the bf in the right direction way. but otherwise, no!

The Wedding
1. Any planning already done? ummm, very little... i started looking at some photographers since i am a huge picture person
2. Ideal wedding date: i''m thinking august 2007
3. Big wedding/small wedding: 120-150
4. Dream Dress: not really sure, i''d love a huge skirt, but i am tiny and don''t have the frame to support it. i guess i will have to try them on first..
5. Dream honeymoon location: definitely Europe, most likely Italy

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
About the couple:
1. Your age 33
2. BFs age 46
3. How long have you been dating Known each other for years. Official dating...last year
4. Any idea on when the proposal will happen? Ring is due to jewelers on Feb 9 so hopefully soon!
5. Does he know that you''re READY? No doubt!

1. Size 1.20
2. Shape Radiant
3. Color F
4. Cut Very Good
5. Clarity VVS2
6. Setting Michael B 3 sided pave
7. Are you/will you be involved in the stone/ring selection? Started out just look for ideas...turned into hints, turned into going to stores to show him what I like...turned into, move over baby, I''m picking....Ok, not that bad, but I gave him 2 choices and he chose.

The Wedding

1. Any planning already done? Ideas, location etc.
2. Ideal wedding date Plan is Sunday, July 3, 2005
3. Big wedding/small wedding small 60 or so people only
4. Dream Dress haven''t found it yet
5. Dream honeymoon location already booked--Petit St Vincent in the Grenadines

htupper

Rough_Rock
About the couple:
1. Your age: 27
2. BFs age: 27
3. How long have you been dating: almost 5 years
4. Any idea on when the proposal will happen? Soon, soon. Better be soon!
5. Does he know that you''re READY? YES!

Your ring preferences: (It''s in the house and i peeked so here''s my guess on the specs)
1. Size: ~1.15-1.30?
2. Shape: RB
3. Color: don''t know
4. Cut: don''t know
5. Clarity: don''t know
6. Setting: 4 prong solitaire in simple, classic platinum band
7. Are you/will you be involved in the stone/ring selection? I gave suggestions but he wanted to keep the rest a surprise.

The Wedding
1. Any planning already done? ummm, very little... looked at possibilites for venues, photographers, dresses online but won''t let myself do anything real until it actually happens.
2. Ideal wedding date: Spring 2006?
3. Big wedding/small wedding: don''t necessarily want a big wedding but with all our families and friends i think it may be close to 200
4. Dream Dress: not really sure. something a-line, classic, sleeveless? not really sure.
5. Dream honeymoon location: i love to travel so would be happy with anything but at the moment i''m dreaming of Tahiti, Bora Bora, etc.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
I'll answer these as soon as I get the chance. I just wanted to pop in and say to TwinkleToes that I'm glad I'm not the only one that is 27 and their bf/h2b is 37.
9.gif
But I think IslandDreams has us beat by a little.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
About the couple:
1. Your age:
2. BFs age: 25
3. How long have you been dating: approx 6 1/2 years
4. Any idea on when the proposal will happen? hopefully this year
5. Does he know that you're READY? oh, yeah

Your ring preferences(or the ring you have, if you're a graduate!)
1. Size:
1.5 CT (give or take!) -- ring size 7
2. Shape: round or cushion... or maybe an assher (I'm very indecisive!)
3. Color: H or better
4. Cut: Ideal
5. Clarity: VS2 or better (would consider a SI1 if it was very eyclean or if inclusions would be covered by the setting.
6. Setting: bezel set with a pave frame, but I think I want a plain band.
7. Are you/will you be involved in the stone/ring selection? absolutely

The Wedding

1. Any planning already done? not really
2. Ideal wedding date: sometime in the fall
3. Big wedding/small wedding: medium
4. Dream Dress: custom, I have a lot of design ideas...
5. Dream honeymoon location: Italy

AMALEEKEL

Rough_Rock

About the couple:
1. Your age 23
2. BFs age 26
3. How long have you been dating-It will be 4 years in April
4. Any idea on when the proposal will happen? NO IDEA. Sometimes I think soon...sometimes I think not so soon!
5. Does he know that you''re READY? Um..yeah I would say so!
1. Size- probably .75-1 carat
2. Shape-oval
3. Color-love some colorless! But I''d take a near colorless
4. Cut-as long as it sparkles!
5. Clarity-well, as long as it''s eye clean...I''m cool with it!
6. Setting-oooh...well I found one I LOVE that''s solitaire with a teeny bit of pave on each side of the diamond. Very dainty!
7. Are you/will you be involved in the stone/ring selection? Oh yeah. I want the FINAL decision to be his, but I''ve really been involved!

The Wedding

1. Any planning already done? Nope
2. Ideal wedding date-Well...I won''t get ready after Sept 1...cause both of our birthdays and so many holidays are after then...I''d love to be married in May...but that means we''d have to wait till next year! Ohh I don''t know...if only he''d ask me!
3. Big wedding/small wedding-medium. of course all of our family and friends
4. Dream Dress-oooh not even delving into that world yet! trying to learn about the diamonds for a ring has been enough to consume me!
5. Dream honeymoon location-ooh Fiji! Turtle Islands...but that''s way too expensive! Probably Hawaii or somewhere else tropical
2.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Diamonds4Me...Yes, I do have you beat by a little. A lot of people have been surprised at our age difference...and we have talked about it a lot to make sure it''s not an issue. But I guess love does not know any age limits. He looks younger than his age (most people think he''s in his late 30s) but even that doesn''t matter. It is kind of weird though...his ex graduated from high school the year I was born! (She was older than him.) But the age difference is fun....we get to show each other a bit of a different world since we remember the decades differently. One of the funniest is remakes of songs...there will be some 80s song on (my hs years) and he''s like, "oh, yeah that was a remake from the late 60s...so and so did it." I usually had no idea.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
*BUMP!* for the newbies!!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
This was a lot of fun reminiscing...thanks for bumping it back up!!

About the couple:

1. Your age
Currently: 36, When we got married 26

2. BFs age Currently: 38, When we got married 28

3. How long have you been dating We dated for 1 year. got engaged a year later

1. Size 1.03 center with another 1.26 on the wedding set

2. Shape Emerald Cut

3. Color E

4. Cut Ideal range

5. Clarity VS1

6. Setting Baguettes on either side 2 by 2

7. Are you/will you be involved in the stone/ring selection? Involved? I basically chose it outright! LOL

The Wedding

1. Any planning already done?
10 years ago
2.gif

2. Ideal wedding date July 22, 1995

3. Big wedding/small wedding What''s 110 people considered these days?? It was a large affair at the time

4. Dream Dress Didn''t have a dream dress. In fact 1/2 way through my planning I began to hate my dress but never said anything because I felt bad that my parents would have to buy my another dress, so I didn''t say anything and sucked it up...worst mistake I made!

5. Dream honeymoon location Jamaica!! and we''ve been back several times since!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
About the couple:
1. Your age: 22
2. BFs age: 22
3. How long have you been dating: four and half years (since 2-20-01)
4. Any idea on when the proposal will happen? nope, he insists the more I wonder the later it will be
11.gif

5. Does he know that you''re READY? YES, he "proposed" for the first time when we had been dating for less then four months, I said yes then and I would say yes now...ask damn it
1. Size: in my dreams 2ct in reality prolly about 1.5
2. Shape: RB it is classis
3. Color: H
4. Cut: I would love an H&A but I dont know if I want the mark up...
5. Clarity: eyeclean beyond that it is up to him
6. Setting:Small diamonds @ 3 points each with a single shared prong eternity band
7. Are you/will you be involved in the stone/ring selection? Nope I will know NOTHING in advance, he LOVES surprises
The Wedding
1. Any planning already done? I like white flowers, and I hate roses
2. Ideal wedding date: the day after he proposes, JK he wants to get married on 8/20 of whatever year (six months after first date...
30.gif
)
3. Big wedding/small wedding: Small I would like less then 50, if it is up to me only neuculear family
4. Dream Dress: White...something to hide my sneakers and or cowboy boots
5. Dream honeymoon location: Hawaii or maybe Savannah honestly I want to wait a few years for this when we "really" need some us time

Shay

Shiny_Rock
About the couple:
1. Your age: 24
2. BFs age: 25
3. How long have you been dating: 1 and half years, known each other for 10
4. Any idea on when the proposal will happen? He said in March that it would be in about a year, so probably March 2006
20.gif

5. Does he know that you''re READY? Yes, we''ve discussed it.

1. Size: 0,1 ''s
2. Shape: Rbs (pave)
3. Color: anything H or higher
4. Cut: don''t know if teeny stones get ideal cut hehehe
5. Clarity: VS1 or above
6. Setting: I''ve decided I don''t want an engagement ring. social suicide on this board hehehe. The thing is we have bought the house and I''d rather pay that off faster. So we are skipping the engagement ring entirely. My wedding band is my luxury as I will wear it forever. I want a 3 sided pave band. I''ll post pics at the bottom
9.gif

7. Are you/will you be involved in the stone/ring selection? I''ve sent him the pictures and as it''s a wedding band Im sure we will go together to buy them.
The Wedding
1. Any planning already done? None at all
2. Ideal wedding date: December 2006
3. Big wedding/small wedding: eloping, but he insists on at least 50 people
4. Dream Dress: I look terrible in dresses as I have a real hourglass figure, dresses make my hips look HUGE.
So I really have NO idea at all.
5. Dream honeymoon location: a week in Florence Italy for me and then a week In the Serengetti camping for him.

;oay bdygb;oiteuy.jpg

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the bump!

About the couple:
1. Your age: 29
2. BFs age: 33
3. How long have you been dating: friends for a year, dated for a year
4. Any idea on when the proposal will happen? It did! April 27, 2005
5. Does he know that you''re READY? He was well aware of it- i think he grew tired of my relentless post-it notes

1. Size: 1.56
2. Shape: RB
3. Color: G
4. Cut: ideal
5. Clarity: VS1
6. Setting: Tiffany Lucida setting
7. Are you/will you be involved in the stone/ring selection? I picked out the type of setting and he did a fantastic job on the rock
The Wedding
1. Any planning already done? Almost done! After throwing around 10 different ideas and hiring/firing a wedding planner
2. Ideal wedding date: August 26, 2005, the day is finally set
3. Big wedding/small wedding: Small beach ceremony with 15 people, then a clambake the next day with 50 people
4. Dream Dress: Bought it off the rack at the BCBG outlet (it was on clearance) for $90.00- simple, classy, elegant
5. Dream honeymoon location: in the process of being booked- 2 weeks in New Zealand and 1 1/2 weeks in Moorea and Bora Bora...in November

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
About the couple:
2. BFs age: 27
3. How long have you been dating: 1.75 yrs
4. Any idea on when the proposal will happen? April 28th, 2005!
5. Does he know that you''re READY? He knew for a LONG time

1. Size: 5
2. Shape: Round Brilliant
3. Color: F
4. Cut: Ideal
5. Clarity: SI1 (Eye Clean)
6. Setting: Platinum with baguettes - https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/im-now-the-happiest-woman-in-the-world.28322/
7. Are you/will you be involved in the stone/ring selection? I was involved. Felt bad for it too.

The Wedding

1. Any planning already done? Some
2. Ideal wedding date: July 2006
3. Big wedding/small wedding: medium size wedding (about 150)
4. Dream Dress: too many to list!
5. Dream honeymoon location: Anywhere but here

royalasschergirl

Shiny_Rock
About the couple:
1. Your age 28 (29 next week)
2. BFs age 29 (30 in sept.)
3. How long have you been dating 1 year this weekend
4. Any idea on when the proposal will happen? I would think in June or July
5. Does he know that you''re READY? Oh yeah -- i have to restrain myself from asking all the time!! He''s like ENOUGH about the shiny, i want to surprise you, its supposed to be the best day of your life, i''m like
20.gif
(i know i''ll appreciate it later but i''m READY!)

Your ring preferences(or the ring you have, if you''re a graduate!) we picked it out in January--he has bought it, but don''t know if its done yet or not?!!
1. Size 2.63
2. Shape ROYAL ASSCHER!!
3. Color H
4. Cut
5. Clarity VS1
6. Setting Custom made with tiny ruby on the inside of my band and his for ''our hearts!''
7. Are you/will you be involved in the stone/ring selection? I was involved, it took my breath away when i saw the stone, and the stone loose in the setting i had the shakes SO BAD! Dying to see them together with the engraving and the tiny ruby! (just wanna cry!)

The Wedding

1. Any planning already done? not really, other than to know date/location preference
2. Ideal wedding date April 15, 2006
3. Big wedding/small wedding Small wedding b/c my parents said if we keep it small they''ll give us the money we would have spent on the wedding -- then we''ll plan a small party for friends after the fact so everyone will feel included!
4. Dream Dress Custom made Vera Wang
5. Dream honeymoon location We plan to go to the Greek Islands -- but i''d also love to go to Fiji or Tahiti!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
About the couple:
1. Your age: 30
2. BFs age: 37
3. How long have you been dating: approx 1 1/2 years
4. Any idea on when the proposal will happen? Happened in Feb.
5. Does he know that you''re READY? He knew I was ready from the beginning

1. Size: 2.34 Carat Manderin Garnet. .51 diamond halo
2. Shape: round briliant
3. Color: Sunset Orange
4. Cut: Brillant
5. Clarity: Absoultley stunning
6. Setting:  Halo setting with diamond accents
7. Are you/will you be involved in the stone/ring selection? absolutely

The Wedding

1. Any planning already done? quite a bit
2. Ideal wedding date:May 27th 2006
3. Big wedding/small wedding: bout 150
4. Dream Dress: A-line, ivory, with bell sleeve and chiffon overlay
5. Dream honeymoon location: We are going to Europe for 3 weeks.
27.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Shay, I love that band--I remember when you were posting possibilities, and I think that one is PERFECT!!!!!

(And Mine, have you posted your garnet halo e-ring? It sounds DROOL-worthy, and I must see it!!!)

RoyalAsschergirl, there are a lot of us asscherdroolers on here, so of course you must post pics of that 2.63 beauty as soon as you get it
9.gif
9.gif
)

royalasschergirl

Shiny_Rock
Trust me, i''ll post as many as people want to see! I''m already thinking about how i am going to write everything, how i''m going to take the pictures, etc!! If i could wave my magic little wand and krinkle my little nose and make it tomorrow, i would!! But, he is dead set on surprising me, and also trying to make sure i''ve forgotten what the ring really looks like so i''ll fall in love with it all over again! I definitely remember what it looks like, but its been 5 1/2 months since i''ve seen it, so i think i''ve probably forgotten a few details! Thanks for mentioning it -- i can''t wait to share with everyone who''s been gracious enough to share with me!
face23.gif

but seriously, now would be great!! killing me...............

jam2005

Rough_Rock
About the couple:
2. BFs age: 26
3. How long have you been dating: 8 years (rival high school sweethearts)
4. Any idea on when the proposal will happen? Hopefully around my 25th birthday in August (fingers crossed!)
5. Does he know that you''re READY? I''d be thoroughly surprised if he didn''t
2.gif

1. Size: .9 - 1 carat/ 4.5 ring size
2. Shape: Round Brilliant
3. Color: F-I
4. Cut: H&A
5. Clarity: VS1 - eye clean SI1
6. Setting: Signed Pieces 1/2 Eternity
7. Are you/will you be involved in the stone/ring selection? I picked out the setting. He just needs to pick out a diamond from Whiteflash!

The Wedding

1. Any planning already done? Can I show you my binder? lol. Just some ideas....
2. Ideal wedding date: October 2006 (my parents married in October, his parents had their first date in October).
3. Big wedding/small wedding: 100 or less
4. Dream Dress: Melissa Sweet Hallie
5. Dream honeymoon location: Tahiti/Maui

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
About the couple:
1. Your age: 26
2. BFs age: 29, turns 30 this month
3. How long have you been dating: 10 WHOLE years
4. Any idea on when the proposal will happen?: already done
9.gif

5. Does he know that you're READY?: I hope so

Your ring preferences(or the ring you have, if you're a graduate!), O dear, i'm contemplating an upgrade from Paul Antwerp (I blame Pricescope!) will happen in a year or so...
1. Size: around 1.39/1.60 (realistically probably .75-.90 haha)
2. Shape: round/ princess, round/ princess, round/ princess, or maybe radiant??
3. Color: round, H-J, princess G-I
4. Cut: ex/ex both shapes
5. Clarity: SI
6. Setting: my current favorite l
7. Are you/will you be involved in the stone/ring selection?: YES YES YES

The Wedding
1. Any planning already done?: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-pricescope-wedding-countdown-thread.29471/
2. Ideal wedding date: 18-08-05
3. Big wedding/small wedding: small, 50 people
4. Dream Dress: see this thread
5. Dream honeymoon location: Fuiji, but never gonna happen
7.gif

I said this before, but MS, I love your ring and dress! gorgeous

grayc

Rough_Rock
About the couple:
1. Your age 24
2. BFs age 28
3. How long have you been dating a little over a year
4. Any idea on when the proposal will happen? happened a little over a week ago
5. Does he know that you''re READY? he did :)
1. Size 5.5
2. Shape round
3. Color G
4. Cut Ideal
5. Clarity VV2
6. Setting Vatche x-prong pave
7. Are you/will you be involved in the stone/ring selection? i was

The Wedding

1. Any planning already done? getting there
2. Ideal wedding date April 2, 2006
3. Big wedding/small wedding small wedding on the beach
4. Dream Dress not sure yet
5. Dream honeymoon location antigua

regalada

Shiny_Rock
About the couple:
1. Your age- 32
2. BFs age- 33
3. How long have you been dating- 3 years (2 living together)
4. Any idea on when the proposal will happen?- as soon as the ring is ready
5. Does he know that you''re READY?- Yes

1. Size- .24
2. Shape- round
3. Color- DK
4. Cut- DK
5. Clarity- DK
6. Setting- Tiffany Etoile Solitaire Yellow Gold
7. Are you/will you be involved in the stone/ring selection?- Yes, I chose size and setting, he''s choosing the rest of the specs.

The Wedding

1. Any planning already done?- Not really
2. Ideal wedding date- May 2005
3. Big wedding/small wedding- Small, only immediate family and 4-5 friends each
4. Dream Dress- haven''t decided yet
5. Dream honeymoon location- Venice

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
About the couple:
1. Your age-22
2. BFs age- 24
3. How long have you been dating- 6.5 years
4. Any idea on when the proposal will happen?- No, it''s not up to me
emsad.gif

5. Does he know that you''re READY?- Yes
Your ring preferences(or the ring you have, if you''re a graduate!) - I''m going to go with my "dream" ring here, so don''t think I''m crazy!
1. Size- 1.75 ct.
2. Shape- Royal Asscher!!!!!!
3. Color- as long as it looks white, I don''t care
4. Cut- well...since Royal Asscher has their own cut, I''ll reiterate: Royal Asscher!
5. Clarity- eye clean
6. Setting- a Cartier style platinum solitare
7. Are you/will you be involved in the stone/ring selection?- No, he''s a surprise type of guy

The Wedding

1. Any planning already done?-No; I can''t think that far ahead!
2. Ideal wedding date- ?? I just want a warm, sunny, beautiful day (doesn''t everyone?)
3. Big wedding/small wedding- I''d like to have a huge party with like 400 people, but that is unlikely, so probably somewhere between 100-150.
4. Dream Dress- haha, something that I can go to the bathroom myself in! I think that is one place on your wedding day that you should be able to get some privacy. We''ll see what happens
5. Dream honeymoon location- Europe or Hawaii

PurplePassion

Rough_Rock

Jennyt – what an awesome idea!!

36.gif

About The Couple:
1. Your Age: 34

2. BFs Age:
Just turned 38

3. How Long Have You Been Dating:
3 years on July 9, 2005 (Met June 28, 2002; First date July 4, 2002)

4. Any Idea On When The Proposal Will Happen?:
Sometime after the ordered ring arrives... Hopefully before the end of the summer!!!
emteeth.gif

5. Does He Know That You''re READY?:
Absolutely!!

Your Ring Preferences:
1. Size:
At least 1.5 carats

2. Shape:
Square Cushion or Princess

3. Color:
H or Above

4. Cut:
Not sure

5. Clarity:
VS2 or Above, at least Eye Clean

6. Setting:
18K Yellow Gold with side stones

7. Are You/Will You Be Involved In The Stone/Ring Selection?:
Our rings have already been ordered... mine will be delivered to him so he and ONLY he knows when it arrives so the proposal will still be a surprise and his will be delivered to me.

The Wedding:
1. Any Planning Already Done?:
A few tentative ideas of what I want… Definitely
at home in NYC!!

2. Ideal Wedding Date:
Either Fall 2006 or Early Spring 2007… I’m not in a rush (anymore). We’ve been together for almost three years and have experienced so much that I feel as though we’ve been married at least 10 years. Plus, since we’re going to be married “Until Death Do Us Part” (no such thing as the D-Word in either of our vocabulary) and we’ll be paying for the wedding ourselves, I want to save up and have a nice wedding.

3. Big Wedding/Small Wedding:
It will be an Afternoon or Early Evening Church Wedding… Between 70-100 people.

4. Dream Dress:
My dream dress is a discontinued gown by Demetrious…
emcry.gif
Anyone have any ideas
emidea.gif
emidea.gif
where I can find discontinued gowns?
emquestion.gif
emsad.gif

Other than that, my dress will have some lace and my veil will be floor length and lacy (It’s the Catholic school girl in me…
emotion-5.gif
I’m a Traditionalist
12.gif
emwink.gif
).

5. Dream Honeymoon Location:
I want warm weather, he wants cold, but since we live in Houston (VERY Hot Weather
emhot.gif
), it will probably be someplace cool.

Frankiebaby

Rough_Rock
About the couple:
1. Your age 23
2. BFs age 24
3. How long have you been dating 2.5 years - living togeth for almost 2 of those
4. Any idea on when the proposal will happen? before december..that is my cut off. i dont like the idea of living together endlessly with out marriage. i am semi traditional and come from a religious family.
5. Does he know that you''re READY? of course!
1. Size 2 carat or above
2. Shape modern cushion
3. Color g and above...H at the very minimum
4. Cut: ideal or very good - am v. concerned with depth
5. Clarity SI1 eye clean, or above
6. Setting: cushion with small pear sidestones on a simple thin band...i would however like detailed filigree on the side of the stones, antique style, but nothing heavy or too fussy...no heart patterns
7. Are you/will you be involved in the stone/ring selection? Ya...i am giving him all teh pieces and he is doin it himself. We just came back from NYC where i tried on a million rings. we picked a great cartier one that he will recreat with some minor changes. i showed him all the websites

The Wedding

1. Any planning already done? well we arent even engaged yet, but i know exactly what i want, the approx budget and i know that both locations that i like are free...generally church wedding, 5 BM''s and 5 ushers, formal, sit down dinner at fancy hotel and then dancing. One of my best friends and one of his best friends as MC''s...banquest style seating...white and pale green colour ssceme (but bridemaids wont wear green), dj....
2. Ideal wedding date new years eve 2006 -2007 (but he isnt that into that idea)
3. Big wedding/small wedding 100 people, about
4. Dream Dress: monique lhuillier, without the hefty pricetag....there are others as well. just not too poofy and not strapless...ivory, not white
5. Dream honeymoon location: s. france, w coast of italy and the mediterreanean islands, and paris
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results