shape
carat
color
clarity

Sunday 6/5/05

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Okay! I finally got up off my bum after three days of no exercise. Tonight Miss Ava and I went five miles most of it was walking but considering the humidity I didnt want to push either of us too far. I gave in and stepped back on the scale today( I had managed to break myself of this in NJ
40.gif
) I am 172.2/35% that is down 5lbs 14ozs. Not great but not terriable. I am shooting for 150 by the time the fall semester starts up.
How is everyone else doing?

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t worked out since Wednesday of last week. I broke out in some strange rash across my stomach and back and thought it was chicken pox (again!)...I went to the doctor and he told me it was only a virus...so until it cleared up, I didn''t want to work out...hoping to return tomorrow....

Matadora...congrats to you that you''re back up and running!! Glad to hear you''re feeling better!!!

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Went to the gym and worked on the weight machines
1.gif
(arms, butt, legs and abs) PLUS discovered a cool balance board thing that I could play on for HOURS. That was for an hour and then went to the track and ran a very sad 3 laps + 4 stadiums...I was tired from the weights. It was great to work out though - such a good stress reliever! I'm still in school approaching the BIG test I've been studying for so I've been trying to work out everyday or every other day.

1.gif

I try not to weigh myself often but last time I did I had lost three pounds! fabulous!
1.gif
I can see progress - which is good but also see lots of room for improvement.

Matatora - Congrats on losing 5 lbs! That's so great!!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, Matatora!!!! You are doing really well, 150 is well within sight for next semester!

Even though I haven''t been posting, I''ve been following eveyone''s progress and also have to add that Ambergretchen looks wonderful in her wedding gown pics- you can see a huge difference between her first photo and her latest posting. Way to go AG!

I really miss posting here, I''ve let myself get so far off-track
8.gif
I keep waiting to "flip the switch" and make the commitment to better myself- so much in my life is in utter chaos right now and I use that as an excuse. My job changed drastically, from a cushy desk job to one where I''m selling in Manhattan 4 days a week. MY BF still has not gotten a job and this is not about bad luck or a tough job market- he simply isn''t dedicated to finding ANYTHING! I am at the point where I feel totally taken advantage of and now I realize that our oct 2006 "elopement wedding" isn''t going to happen
39.gif
. I keep putting off removing my name from the LIW list but I guess I need to be realistic; we''ve taken a few steps back and it isn''t a priority to him at all anymore.....I''m not a nag, I usually just take action so its about time I ask him to move out so I don''t feel so used. Sigh.....

Anyway, I need to work on things I CAN change, so its back to fitness, health and well being. Back to the gym tomorrow (tonight I have to work late) back to my food journal.

See ya all on the thread tomorrow!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
FFF...it''s good to see you around again!

Sorry to hear about your situation. It''s hard enough when things like your job is drastically changed, but when your home life is also in chaos, it makes it hard to find a safe refuge. I''m sorry to hear about your relationship. Please take care of yourself at this hectic time. You''re 100% right about concentrating on what you CAN change and that''s a positive attitude. Please keep posting here and let us know how we can be of support...

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh Miss FFF, I am sorry to hear about what is going on with you and you SO.
38.gif
*hugs* I think that you are very wise to be focusing on the things which you have control over rather then the things you cannot change. Best of luck to you. *more hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results