shape
carat
color
clarity

Sun. is weigh-in day in Bootcamp thread; great time to join!

UnluckyTwin

Shiny_Rock
Hi LIWs! :) Sunday is weigh-in day over at the Bridal Bootcamp thread. We've had a few new ladies join/rejoin the past week or so, and it is definitely the more the merrier! If anyone is looking to start a diet, exercise more, lose weight, or tone up, maybe today would be a good day to make the commitment to join the thread, too. :)

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Re: Sun. is weigh-in day in Bootcamp thread; great time to j

I'll join! I only have 7 days to the wedding but I figure I can be really disciplined for that long since I have slacked off the 15 months I've been engaged and only down net about 10 pounds. My high weight was 156 (I was only that briefly, had a holy $%!& moment and lost 15 pounds very quick on nutra system. Losing the rest has been impossible. I can never get below 129 even though that is the high end of normal BMI for someone 5'1". Today I am 131.5 and I'm setting a goal of 127 in 7 days (4.5 lbs). My weight can yoyo very quickly depending on just how I've treated my body for a day or two. I gained 7 pounds during fair week in august and lost it in one day too on a day where my consumption was something like oatmeal for breakfast, sweet potato for lunch, quinoa for dinner, and like 10 cups of tea. Strategy is running and fitness classes, eating clean veganeque food, adding benefiber to my diet, and drinking lots of tea to hydrate. My preferred weight is 119, sometimes I wonder if I'll ever see it again. My dress would definitely look better a bit looser.

HW 156
CW 131.5
GW 127

UnluckyTwin

Shiny_Rock
Re: Sun. is weigh-in day in Bootcamp thread; great time to j

Hi Kelpie! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! :appl:

I wonder if your body has found its set weight? I'm 5'2" and I think mine is around 125, so I don't think it'd be totally weird for yours to be 129 at just 1" shorter. Whatever you do this week, just remember to stay healthy and hydrated. I know you want to look fabulous in your gown (and let's face it, you probably will at 131 or 127 either way!) but you also don't want to feel sick on your wedding day from lack of nutrients or hydration. ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results