shape
carat
color
clarity

Sorry for the Late Post

PavePrincess

Shiny_Rock
Hey Girls!

I spent the last two weeks at home so I've been pretty busy and haven't made it on the boards much. My boyfriend proposed as soon as I got home (May 16) and took me to Napa for the weekend to celebrate. We had an amazing time enjoying each other and my ring! It was a little bit too big, so we had a butterfly spring put in to keep it from spinning (so, I didn't have it for a little while). I don't have a cord for my camera and my fiance's camera sucks. Still, I didn't want to keep my girls waiting too long! Without further ado.. MY RING!

hand0521.jpg

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
congrats!!! so bling bling!

did I mention how much I LOVE your ring?
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Pave! It''s beautiful!!! Best of luck to you and your FI!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I think I''ve already told you your ring is beautiful...but how nice it is to finally see it on your finger!

HaloBelle

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS, congrats!! So pretty and OMG so large! We''re all so happy for you!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Woooo, congrats! Don''t blame you at all for waiting to post -- a weekend in Napa sounds delightful
1.gif

VikingP77

Rough_Rock
Good lord what a gorgeous ring! Sounds so perfect....Napa! You luckeeee girl!
9.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!!! What a beautiful ring!!! Looks great on you!!!! May you two have a long and happy life together!!!

PavePrincess

Shiny_Rock
Thank you beezygal, vc10um, blacksand, kribbie, happynewlife, jespere, misskitty, vikingf77, should be studying, and luckyeshe!

The proposal was pretty funny and a little bit embarrassing, which is why I left it out of the original post. Haha! But since you girls have been so sweet and fun, I''ll share. So, a little backstory - the fiance (weird!) and I have been doing the long distance thing for the last year because I decided to go to grad school on the east coast. I went home at the beginning of May for a funeral and the last night I was there the fiance asked if I wanted to try on the ring to see if it fit. Of course I said yes! He told me I should wear it for the night and we went out for drinks. At the end of the night he told me that I had to finish my first year before he would propose so he made me give it back. LAME! Over the next few weeks I had MAJOR separation anxiety..

So, fast forward 2 weeks and I''m home again! We''re hanging out at the fiance''s apartment and I was like.. "Okay.. I''m waiting. You can get down on one knee now.." He knew I was joking (half joking) and told me that I''d have to wait.. But later that night right before we were ready to drink a glass of wine he told me we needed something to toast to, so he got down on one knee and told me a bunch of stuff that I don''t remember. Haha! I know he wanted to wait until Napa and do something there, but honesty.. I''m happy he didn''t. We had a great time in Napa eating yummy food and wine tasting. Yay for getting my buzz on at 11am! LoL. I''m so lucky to have him in my life.

1.gif

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Pave Princess!!! Your ring is gorgeous and the proposal was very sweet!! So happy for you and your husband to be :)

PavePrincess

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Getting_Excited. The fiance wishes he had done something more romantic, but I told him that the proposal was perfect for me.

Good luck to all of you ladies! I can''t wait to see all of your rings and hear your proposal stories!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Wow Paveprincess your ring is gorgeous!

Congratulations on your proposal. I''m glad it was perfect for you.

SweetPea-<3

Rough_Rock
Congrats! The ring looks stunning on your hand, especially with the elegant manicure and pretty bracelets. Thanks for sharing!

HaloBelle

Shiny_Rock
hahahaaa I love the proposal!

PavePrincess

Shiny_Rock
Thank you tuckins1 and sweetpea-<3!

I wish I had more pictures, but I don''t have the cord to my camera. Boo - I hate how I always lose things! So anyways, all of my ring pictures are from my fiance''s camera (he emailed me the pics). He started to look at me weird when I kept taking pictures of my hand and deleting the bad ones.. so I only have 2
38.gif
. I promise once I have more pictures I''ll post in the SMTR thread. Since, you''re all pricescopers I thought you''d be interested in the basic stats that I know off the top of my head..

GIA
Center Stone: 1.18
Color: F
Clarity: VS1

Side Stones ctw: .88
Platinum
Ring Size: 3-3.25, but the ring is a 3.75 with a butterfly spring to keep it from spinning.

I can''t wait to see all of your rings very very soon!!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
WOOO HOOO! Congrats, your ring is stunning and so huge, especially on your tiny little fingers! I love your proposal story, so cute
5.gif

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
congratulations!
36.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations pp!!

My goodness, your ring is sparkly!

PavePrincess

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Grlsbestfrnd, rosetta, yssie, and princessplease! So, I''ve been looking for my camera cord, but I realized that my other (crappy) computer has a slot for my memory card! Yay! Since, it is currently the middle of the night, and I have no pretty flowers the additional pictures will have to wait, but I took one picture of the side of my ring since it''s my favorite part.

I''m so excited that I''ll be able to share!

sideshotpp1.jpg

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Your ring is so sparkly! I love how there are diamonds all over the band!

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock

PavePrincess - Contrats!

What a STUNNER that ring is! OMG!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results