shape
carat
color
clarity

So sad....we need a new listkeeper :-(

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congratulations!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOOHOO!!!! Congrats!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sarahthewarrior

Shiny_Rock
Yay!!! Congrats, JenStone! I''m glad your father''s loose lips didn''t ruin the surprise by too much...
2.gif

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
Congrats, Jen!!
36.gif

tallblondemonster

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!! i just read your other post this afternoon and was wondering how long it will be!!! Awesome news! Congrats again!
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
sad?
congrats on your engagement!!
36.gif
36.gif

happy dance!!
36.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!! Congrats!!! Where are the pictures of this gorgeous oval honey?

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
LOL, I almost didn''t read this b/c I have been in the habit of avoiding sad posts lately
14.gif

Congratulations!!!! You had me going there for a minute
3.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Congratualtions!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone! Here''s the story:

I know I should be sleeping right now but I''m so excited I can''t sleep! (And I can''t stop staring at my ring
18.gif
)

I was having a pretty bad day today. I was overly emotional because something bad had happened at work. On the way home I was caught in a thunderstorm and got soaked running from the train to the car. Then I had to run errands, driving around for an hour in a hot, humid car with NO AIR CONDITIONING (it''s broken).

After dinner my boyfriend and I went to clean my guinea pigs'' cage, as is our Thursday tradition. We actually have two cages: a small store-bought cage to hold them while traveling/cleaning the cage, and a huge 5''x3'' one that we built ourselves. My boyfriend volunteered to transfer the piggies from the large cage to the small...

After we were all done, he asked me to go get the piggies. At first I was confused because he had placed the cage in a dark corner of the room. I went over and noticed something dark in front of Elsa, my favorite piggie. I thought it was a toy or something that my boyfriend had placed in there and placed my hand over it to move it. Then I felt it....it was a velvet box!

"What is this?" I asked.

My boyfriend then turned on the lights and knelt down next to me. I started to shake. I repeated my question. "Can you please stand?!?" he asked, exasperated.

I immediately stood up and he remained on one knee. He opened the ring box and I was nearly blinded by the sparkles.
6.gif
He then said some of the sweetest, romantic things I''ve ever heard. We both started crying. He then asked, "Jenny _______, will you marry me?"

Needless to say, I said "Yes."
1.gif

After calming down, making phone calls, messaging/emailing friends, he told me that he got his idea for the proposal from the Sex and the City episode where Aidan proposes to Carrie. Can you tell?
2.gif
It''s not elaborate, and it''s totally not what I expected. It''s simple, sweet, and US. And I love how he incorporated our babies into the proposal.

I tried to take some pictures of the ring but it''s so hard! Especially at night and my house is so dark.
15.gif
So I''ll leave you guys with one had pic and I promise I''ll take a bunch more in the daylight!

jennyoval1.jpg

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
congrats!!!!
36.gif
Your ring is beautiful! Can''t wait to see more pics!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, sweet proposal story! Congratulations!!!! Your ring is beautiful!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...your ring is gorgeous! That's so sweet how he put the box next to the g-pig. My piggy is my baby as well, alongside the two brats whom we call dogs.
2.gif
Congratulations! Take yourself off the list!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Jen! I am very happy for you indeed...and perhaps the list keeper thing does work!

Your ring is absolutely gorgeous...well worth the wait.
1.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous! I can't wait to see more pictures!

What a sweet proposal. I love how your fiance surprised you by proposing during a weekly tradition and how he incorporated your babies into the proposal!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations! Your ring is absolutely beautiful!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations again and what a B E A U T I F U L engagement ring! Such a sweet proposal too
2.gif

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
WHOO HOO! CONGRATS! I knew it would happen for you soon!!!

Beautiful Ring!!!

Can I be the next list keeper???

Aim_Turbo

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful sparkly and a really sweet proposal!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
WOOOOHOOOO!!! congratulations on your proposal---what a GORGEOUS ring....so sparkly---i''m fully expecting TONS of pics by 10 am...lol
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results