shape
carat
color
clarity

So I got to open presents early....

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
and thus end the longest LK reign of all time! SO proposed last night with just the two of us. It was so simple and sweet, just as I would have expected from him.

Here is the photo prop:
img_3394.jpg

And a quickie handshot:
img_3134.jpg

Details:
1.13 G SI1 AVC 6.03x6.41mm in platinum Tacori 2620

For those of you who recall my ring journey and saga, I actually purchased this ring preloved over a year ago because it was a great deal and I loved the setting. Since then I have debated going larger and getting a more square ratio AVC. SO is quite aware of my debate over this so one of the first things he after he asked me to marry him was "is it okay or do you still need to go bigger?" true PS spouse here hehehe. What a keeper!!! <3

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Panda! Gorgeous ring and I love the ornament too!

SouthernSunset

Rough_Rock
Yay!!!!! Congratulations. :D Lovely proposal, so sweet and intimate.

The ring is so beautiful. And lord you must have tiny hands cause it looks huge on your dainty fingers. :)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: YAY!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: Congratulations on your engagement!! WOOHOO!!! I think your ring is gorgeous and your SO is *totally* a keeper if he is asking to upgrade right off the mark!! LOL!!

It is beautiful - a timeless classic w a gorgeous diamond... Enjoy!! And I'm so happy for you!! :bigsmile:

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Pandabee! Yipppeee! I am so happy for you! Cant wait to see you in BWW! Love the ring too. Gorgeous setting. :love:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Congrats pandabee!!! :)) It's beautiful! LIW is in need of a new listkeeper!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, pandabee! Your ring is lovely and what a sweet proposal!

sparkle45

Shiny_Rock
Yay Congrats!!! Love me an AVC! So what it is - stay with that one or go bigger? Is that an illusion setting? The stone looks ginormous!!!! Wear it in good health. :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. Very pretty.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY!!!

manybounce.gif

bc25

Rough_Rock
CONGRATS! I also got to open a present early :D
I am engaged and mine too was simple sweet and just the 2 of us .

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much everyone!! I will make one final update to the LIW list, then we'll start taking nominations for a new LK!

AprilMay|1388107352|3581045 said:
Yay Congrats!!! Love me an AVC! So what it is - stay with that one or go bigger? Is that an illusion setting? The stone looks ginormous!!!! Wear it in good health. :)
The setting has a "bloom" halo so it sits a little under the AVC. The stone is actually a bit rectangular so in a way it is a bit of an illusion setting since the halo makes it appear more square and slightly larger. In wearing it the past few days I think I am happy with the size but since he is offering and I would prefer it, will go for a larger size :halo:

bc25|1388129049|3581171 said:
CONGRATS! I also got to open a present early :D
I am engaged and mine too was simple sweet and just the 2 of us .

Congratulations to you too!! Please post a pic, I'd love to see yours too!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
SouthernSunset|1388033823|3580591 said:
Yay!!!!! Congratulations. :D Lovely proposal, so sweet and intimate.

The ring is so beautiful. And lord you must have tiny hands cause it looks huge on your dainty fingers. :)

Aw thanks sweetie! I wish I had tiny fingers. The ring is currently a 7.5 (super loose, like I said we bought it preloved and silly boy never got it sized...he had one job lol but oh well) and generally a 5.5-6 is needed to fit over my big knuckle, while my actual finger is prob about a 5.

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on getting engaged, lady! Sorry for the delayed response... I don't check LIW as often that anymore (thought it seems I should!!!). Can't wait to have you come over to BWW! :appl:

Gorgeous ring! I love AVCs!!!!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! That ornament is super cute.

I saw your ring listed in the preloved forum. Do you know what you're upgrading to yet? Would like to know details of the new ring! :)

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much everyone!! Now that it's been a few weeks and finally settling in, it's very awesome and I love feeling the weight of it when I wear my ring and definitely notice when I take it off to wash my hands or when I go to bed.

sortmon we are trying to find either a larger AVC or true antique cushion :)

SMC

Ideal_Rock
pandabee|1389319166|3589929 said:
Thank you so much everyone!! Now that it's been a few weeks and finally settling in, it's very awesome and I love feeling the weight of it when I wear my ring and definitely notice when I take it off to wash my hands or when I go to bed.

sortmon we are trying to find either a larger AVC or true antique cushion :)
Ooh, very nice. Looking forward to your next SMTB thread.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results