shape
carat
color
clarity

Silly games you play

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2007 8:02:15 AM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 7/1/2007 2:13:51 PM
Author: luckystar112
Hahahaha I am absolutely loving these stories!

I just remembered another thing we do. We always randomly say ''bllloooddd!'' to each other, and ''NAHT FANNNNY!!!'' lol. It''s from our favorite video on youtube.com It''s about a little kid trying to say blood after he accidentally hits his brother...so funny. Although we''re the only ones who seem to think so.
20.gif
omg I''m sitting here, can''t sleep, 5am.... and now I''m laughing my butt off LOL I can''t wait to show this to my kids and dh when they get up LOL
Isn''t it hilarious!!! My favorite part is the "bbloooddd!" at the 26 second mark. He pauses before that, and you can tell he''s thinking really hard on how to say it right. hahaha

I''ve seen the video about 28504854 times, and I still laugh every time.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2007 3:43:36 PM

Date: 7/5/2007 8:02:15 AM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 7/1/2007 2:13:51 PM
Hahahaha I am absolutely loving these stories!

I just remembered another thing we do. We always randomly say ''bllloooddd!'' to each other, and ''NAHT FANNNNY!!!'' lol. It''s from our favorite video on youtube.com It''s about a little kid trying to say blood after he accidentally hits his brother...so funny. Although we''re the only ones who seem to think so.
20.gif
omg I''m sitting here, can''t sleep, 5am.... and now I''m laughing my butt off LOL I can''t wait to show this to my kids and dh when they get up LOL
Isn''t it hilarious!!! My favorite part is the ''bbloooddd!'' at the 26 second mark. He pauses before that, and you can tell he''s thinking really hard on how to say it right. hahaha

I''ve seen the video about 28504854 times, and I still laugh every time.
I introduced this to my dh and then the rest of my kids and guess what we''ve been saying all day? I keep saying "nah funeee" LOL omg its a classic - forever we share this bizarre thing, should ever we meet I can see us now comparing our lower lip Bluh technique LOL The thing that kills me is the dad who at the end tries so hard not to laugh then the kid says it one more time and he just guffaws - loses it LOL I also love the kid rubbing his face and his big round eyes, "dad baby in dangah" look LOL

Cassian

Rough_Rock
My fiance and i lick each other (no, not in the dirty way) when we aren''t expecting it. we''ll be cuddling and all of a sudden one of us will lick am arm, or face or something, and just leave a slobbery mess, and then wrestle to try to get each other back. its so gross but we end up dying of laughter.

we also go people watching all the time and our favorite game is "spot the mullet". we are both on the lookout to see who can spot the most mullets at a place, and extra points for whoever finds the most spectacular example of a mullet.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2007 10:53:41 PM
Author: Cassian
My fiance and i lick each other (no, not in the dirty way) when we aren''t expecting it. we''ll be cuddling and all of a sudden one of us will lick am arm, or face or something, and just leave a slobbery mess, and then wrestle to try to get each other back. its so gross but we end up dying of laughter.

we also go people watching all the time and our favorite game is ''spot the mullet''. we are both on the lookout to see who can spot the most mullets at a place, and extra points for whoever finds the most spectacular example of a mullet.
this made me think of something I do to the dh.... and I know I''m going to pay for it.... sometimes when he is pestering me for kisses I will stick the end of my nose on his glasses LOL I''m sure when my ring is done he will be table planting with gusto! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results