shape
carat
color
clarity

Signing off...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
for now. At least til April sometime.

I''m finding my LIW-itis is really flaring up every time I come on here. I read everyone else''s lovely stories of their engagements and it just leaves me wishing and hoping for mine to come already. (Not that I''m not happy for you AMAZING ladies b/c I totally am!) And seeing as mine is to come by the end of April, well, I''m going to stay away until then.

It''s the best thing for me at this point. I want to enjoy the next couple months as a girlfriend as much as possible and try not to stress so much about the proposal.

For those who get engaged in the next couple months, I am extending my congrats to you at this time!
9.gif

So for now, Inhisarms is signing off. See you all later!

(And a BIG THANKS to all of you for your awesome advice and comforting words over the last year!!)

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Good on you! I have to leave off every few days, when I feel my desire for a diamond sol engagement ring is going to cause me to spontaneously combust!!!
But... you''re getting engaged in April. So you''re one foot out of camp already! (ie no longer pining away)
Look forward to your story, come back then, won''t you!!

L.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results