shape
carat
color
clarity

shopping trip...pheweee

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
We found a stone....wooooo

1.53ct H color Si2

Only had the crappy camera phone, so only a teaser for ya.... Having it set in a simon g (can''t find the one online though).

I AM SOOOO EXCITED...the funny thing is we are both keeping it a secret to surprise our families and I have no idea when the proposal is coming, I am dying over here...lol
30.gif

1234thestonewepicked.jpg

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
I was just wondering how your trip was.. You certainly didn''t waste any time finding your ring! I thought that the two of you were just "shopping"
2.gif
. Congrats on your find! Hopefully the proposal will be "girl-soon".

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
lol, well that was his way of ''surprising'' me. I found a stone I loved and he busted out the check book! I was floored.

I hope it''s girl soon too! lol

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/25/2007 5:38:39 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
lol, well that was his way of ''surprising'' me. I found a stone I loved and he busted out the check book! I was floored.

Ha! That''s one nice surprise!!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2007 5:44:25 PM
Author: Stephanie

Ha! That''s one nice surprise!!
I wish I had good pics to show.... I was in la la dream land looking at bigger stones as I was thinking the budget would be closer to .75ct Guess he has been saving up longer than I thought!!! My parents, friends and his too are going to FLIP OUT! hehe

Can you tell I am excited? haha

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! How exciting! Congrats! I hope you don''t have a long wait...

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooh it''s very sparkly!! Congratulations on finding your stone! Hopefully it will def be girl soon! I know how hard it is not to tell people also-my mother kind of knows as a couple of times Ive kind of mentioned things-I wish I could keep my big mouth shut as now she keeps asking!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2007 6:46:30 PM
Author: bee*
ooh it''s very sparkly!! Congratulations on finding your stone! Hopefully it will def be girl soon! I know how hard it is not to tell people also-my mother kind of knows as a couple of times Ive kind of mentioned things-I wish I could keep my big mouth shut as now she keeps asking!
Keeping secrets is not my forte and I had lunch with my parents today and mom kept asking me, "what''s wrong? You are acting odd..." etc.

He wants to be the one to see the look on their faces and ask permission etc. I sent the crappy pic to the bf and said "just send this to mom" he said, heck no, it looks a million times better in person. hehe

Atleast I have told you all, right??? lmao

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2007 6:17:21 PM
Author: CrookedRock
Wow!!! How exciting! Congrats! I hope you don''t have a long wait...
Ditto here. Congrats!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, looks great even in the blurry pic!! Congrats on having found the "pretty one"!
36.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2007 10:14:50 PM
Author: DMBsGirl
Wow, looks great even in the blurry pic!! Congrats on having found the ''pretty one''!
36.gif

Might have to change my name to igottaprettyone....hahah

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh I can't wait to see the finished ring, it sounds like it will be beautiful!! What a wonderful surprise, too
1.gif
Congratulations and here's to a short & happy wait!

JenStone

Shiny_Rock

When I first read this I was like, "Wait...iwannaprettyone is PREGNANT?!?!"

....then I realized what you guys were talking about.
41.gif

Congratulations on finding such a gorgeous stone! Do you know how you will set it yet? And please be sure to post lots and lots of pictures when it''s done (and on your finger!)

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats iwannaprettyone!! I''m excited for you! I know how excited you must feel because I''m currently feeling the same way (my BF and I finally found a stone and he''s purchasing it this week- we''ve been searching for 6 months now)! Our stone should be here this week so I''ll share my story then. Congrats again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results