shape
carat
color
clarity

Progress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
A little progress for BF and I... (I hope you ladies pick up on who I am, I had to change my name on here b/c I introduced my BF to this web-site a couple weeks ago... if not, look in my past posts and you''ll figure it out! hehe.)

As some of you know, we have an apartment attached to his mother''s place and have wanted to get out and get our "own" place for quite a while... well, we move into our OWN place July 1st! It''s so excited because 1) we''ll finally have our own space and really feel as though we''re really beginning our life together and 2) he said part of the reason he was holding back on a proposal was because we didn''t have our "own" place. So yes, he has stated that since we will as of July, a proposal will be coming that much sooner! Whoo-hoo!

Also, a cute little thing that he did... he went this past weekend to a birthday party for one of our friends. The guy really turned it into a guys night and took a limo and everything to the city (NYC) and went bar hopping. Well anyway, I had bought BF a celtic ring about 2 months ago that he wears on his right hand. The day after the party he starts telling me about how some woman comes up to him at one of the bars and says it''s her birthday and will he dance with her and he switched the ring over to his left hand and was like well, I really can''t... of course she asks why and he says while wiggling his finger, "I don''t think my wife would appreciated that very much." The girl goes awww, what a good guy! and then goes on her merry way! lol... I thought that was so adorable!

Oh, the little things that make me happy! haha.
9.gif

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
how do you change your name? Just wondering, in case i ever have to...

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
I sent a message to the Admin asking to change my name and they did it for me.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was wondering too! I wanted to change my name for a while! Thanks!

That''s so exciting that you guys have your own place on the 1st!! You must be so geeked! Congrats! Hopefully a proposal is soon to follow!

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Me thinks I remember who you are....

I am pleased to hear this update! Especially if you previously posted under the name I am thinking of - at one point in time you were very close to hitting the road but decided to give things 6 months or so? Am I close??

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, ladies!

And yes, Keepingthefaith21, it is I!
9.gif
We''ve come a long way and I am so excited!!

How are things with you going?

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/23/2008 2:00:50 PM
Author: inhisarms17
Thank you, ladies!

And yes, Keepingthefaith21, it is I!
9.gif
We've come a long way and I am so excited!!

How are things with you going?
Nice!!!! Good to see you back here!!!!

We are also making progress! My ring should be coming by the end of the summer (he's working on having it custom made as well as searching for the perfect asscher) and we've set our wedding date for October 31, 2009. I'm supposed to be calling a few venues today to see if we can get in to see them soon. I can't wait to see what he picks out for the ring. I've been told I am going to love it so we'll see
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results