shape
carat
color
clarity

Pic''s of the rings I wear in BA..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Thought I would post some pics of the rings that I wear in Buenos Aires as I cannot wear my good diamond ring. To much crime for that here sorry to say. They love to steal watches and diamond rings. Love living here but not willing to loose my diamond wedding set so here is my white and gold band with blue diamond ring which I wear on my right hand and I could not take with my left so had to put it with the band..lol

There is 5 blue diamond baguettes in it/ white gold. Enjoy!!
35.gif

DSCF2065small.jpg

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Lovely and classic Mara!
Can I ask a question about BA? I was going to wear my good stuff there, going for a black tie wedding in August and know that the Argentine groom''s fam is all about the bling. Should I refrain? I have a thread in BWW about honeymooning in Argentina if you have any thoughts about Recoleta.
MOSTLY, I don''t want to detract from your amazing BLUE DIAMONDS!
How cool are you! Understated and classic, and yet fabulous.

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the comments, swimmer. About Recoleta, I love it as I live there..lol I am about 3 blocks away from the Famous Cemetery. I feel quite safe around here but you still need to take procautions. I have yet to be robbed (touching wood) LOL!! About your bling I would be very careful about wearing it, anywhere here. You just do not see it here much at all so you would stand out. That is what they look for, Tourist!! I was wearing my diamond set when quite a few of the people who I met in a english talking group here told me not to wear it for my own safety. I have heard horror stories as of one of my friends I made here got a beautiful necklace, Ruby stone, given down from her grandmother. She was wearing it to work, was on the train and was robbed by knife. No one helped her. So you should be very cautious about what you wear.
Swimmer, if you have time and would like to get together let me know as I love meeting new people. Enjoy the wedding here, I am sure it will be lovely.
35.gif

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Mara,
You are so sweet!
I''m just getting into researching BA, got home yesterday from Greece and am still groggy. I''m glad to hear you love Recoleta, just booked a B&B there. I will keep in touch and thank you for the insight. The good stuff will only come out for the wedding.
28.gif

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the nice comment, let me know when you are here and we can hook up.. Let me know the time, date, and where??

Talk to you soon,
DeeDee

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results