shape
carat
color
clarity

OUCH!!! Painful Progress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HeadOverHeels4James

Shiny_Rock
So I thought this was kinda cute, and I just had to share with my fellow LIW!
1.gif
On Saturday morning I was making FF some delicious biscuits and I burned my hand!!!!
29.gif
YOW!!! It is burnt only on my ring finger and part of my pinky finger. ON my ring finger the burn is right where a ring should go!
15.gif
BAH!!! Well, FF said... "I guess we are going to have to wait to put an engagement ring on that finger!" <--What a stinker!!!
20.gif
It sucked getting burned, but I was worth it to hear that! If you were wondering about the biscuits, they were delightful!!!!
31.gif

Side note: ON my first date with FF I decided to make him some cookies, and I ended up burning myself on the oven on my forearm!! I still have a scar from it! It's kinda cute because it happened on our first date! haha
30.gif

Yes, I know KEEP ME AWAY FROM OVENS! haha Good things happen when I burn myself apparently. Thats so weird to say. I thought you ladies might enjoy my progress?!?!?
19.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/23/2008 3:40:17 PM
Author:HeadOverHeels4James
Well, FF said... ''I guess we are going to have to wait to put an engagement ring on that finger!'' <--What a stinker!!!
20.gif
Ouchy. Sorry about the burn. Im pretty good at doing that to myself so I can relate haha!
26.gif
Im glad you will be ok though.

What your FF said sounds A LOT like something my FF would say.
20.gif
9.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL. Ouchie! At least you know he isn''t marrying you to keep you in the kitchen!
28.gif

Tell him the ring should come sooner to help your finger feel better! Right??

HeadOverHeels4James

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/23/2008 3:57:34 PM
Author: Lauren8211
LOL. Ouchie! At least you know he isn't marrying you to keep you in the kitchen!
28.gif

Tell him the ring should come sooner to help your finger feel better! Right??

Haha Thats what I told him!! I said " You know, diamonds have AMAZING healing properties." He didn't buy it
38.gif
He did kiss my owwie tho!
16.gif
That helped some!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results