shape
carat
color
clarity

...Or a body bag!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Livinthedream

Shiny_Rock
OK ladies- In 30 minutes I leave work and vacation mode has already set in! We leave on Sunday morning and I think this could be it. The ring is finished and in BF''s possession, the talk with my dad has happened, it''s our anniversary and a lil Easter dust to boot! I will be so excited all week, but at this point either I come back from this trip with that ring OR he comes back in a body bag! hahaha I am totally jazzed right now!! Tomor I go for my ''hopefully'' magic mani/pedi. Just wanted to share my excitement with peps who understand the upward battle!
41.gif

Thanks for listening.
L-I-V-I-N!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
LOL! Hopefully (for him
3.gif
) this is it! Dust comin your way...

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck! I hope it happens this weekend! BTW, what is a "magic mani"? I''ve read about here a couple of times. Can you let me in on the secret!?
1.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Hee! Good luck! Sending a TON of fairy dust your way.

Date: 3/21/2008 4:41:18 PM
Author: nclrgirl
BTW, what is a ''magic mani''? I''ve read about here a couple of times. Can you let me in on the secret!?
1.gif

The theory is that if your hands look nice, he''ll be more likely to propose (or else that the ring will look better on nice hands). Getting a manicure when you''re expecting a proposal is good luck and means that if he does do it, your hand shots will come out looking stellar.

Livinthedream

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all you wishes! I''ll keep you posted...

patient1

Shiny_Rock
Good luck to you Livinthedream!!! :) I hope the Easter Bunny brings you a FI or (if not) a ton of chocolate eggs...
2.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hilarious! Good luck this weekend, Livinthedream! (Not a fan of Matthew McCaughnehay, are ya?) Hope everything goes as YOU planned, lol!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of fairy dust your way!!!!!
36.gif

Hopefully the magic mani will prove it''s power once again
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results