shape
carat
color
clarity

No Longer waiting... I''m Engaged!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
Ladies, thanks for all the fairy dust - it worked!!!

My GORGEOUS fiance took me away for our 6 year anniversary to a secluded coastal area called ''Seal Rocks''. He rented an amazing pavilion style holiday house for us to stay in which was surrounded by bush. There was nobody in sight! The only sounds were wildlife and the ocean crashing on the rocks - it was perfect!

He proposed in front of an open log fire on Saturday night... it was my dream proposal and my dream ring!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
We''re so thrilled and excited and in LOVE!

I have LOOAADS more pictures to come, but this should keep you happy for now... I''ll add more tonight.

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

oh, stats:

GIA Cushion Brilliant (4 main pav)
1.06 ct
E
VS2
6.16x6.0x3.96
VG polish
VG symmetry
Faint fluro
table 66
depth 66

18k White gold setting
pave = .61 ct
Total carat weight = 1.71

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the engagement!! Do we get to hear how he proposed?

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/1/2008 6:29:07 PM
Author: Addy
Congratulations on the engagement!! Do we get to hear how he proposed?
thanks, Addy!

we were having coffee and cookies in front of the open log fire and he said "Baby, you know how much I love you... and I want to spend the rest of my life with you... as my wife. Will you marry me?" He then presented the ring box and opened it. He grabbed my hand and gently slid the ring on. He was nervous and shaking... it was beautiful!

I just grabbed him in a huge bear hug and said "Yes! Of Course I will..." and then we both cried a bit... haha... it was so lovely.

I''m still on cloud nine...

aussiecountrygirl

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!! That ring is SO pretty!! Im new around here so forgive me if you have posted on this before, did he pick it himself? and such a lovely location for a proposal, good on u guys!!

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
The profile with surprise diamonds.... and a wee bit of fire... and some fluff! hehe
9.gif

clareableeprofile.jpg

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/1/2008 6:46:56 PM
Author: aussiecountrygirl
Congratulations!!! That ring is SO pretty!! Im new around here so forgive me if you have posted on this before, did he pick it himself? and such a lovely location for a proposal, good on u guys!!

Thanks, babe! We chose the diamond together and I gave him pictures of the setting I loved (Tiffany Legacy)...and he had a jeweller custom make something similar for me. I LOVE it!
30.gif

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
It''s absolutely stunning!! Such a sweet story - congratulations and best wishes to you both!

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
YAY! So glad to hear this! I''ve been wondering what came of your romantic weekend away. Your ring is absolutely stunning. Betcha can''t stop looking at it - CONGRATULAIONS to you both!

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It sounds like you guys had an awesome weekend. And a very sweet proposal to boot.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I was really thinking it was going to happen this weekend! I''m so excited for you. The ring is exquisite!

cutiegirl84

Shiny_Rock
How sweet! Congratulations on your engagement and what a beautiful ring you have :)

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, Claireabelle, I am so happy for you. I was hoping I'd come home on Sunday to find someone had gotten engaged!

Your ring is absolutely beautiful!
30.gif
I love everything about it!
30.gif

Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!! Your ring is gorgeous
30.gif

edotf104

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous
30.gif

Cheers to you and your new fiancé!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a beautiful ring!! Congratulations!!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring, it is so beautiful. What a sweet fiance you have, congratulations!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
What a sweetie and how wonderful does the setting sound :)

Congratulations on your stunning ring and your engagement :)

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
Awww... a big Thanks to everyone for all the lovely comments!!!

I really appreciate all your wishes and comments about the proposal and my ring! I love it - so thrilled with how it turned out (of couse, it is 100 times more beautiful in real life!).

thanks again guys, and make sure you check out more ring pics in SMTR
2.gif
2.gif

9.gif

For now, I''ll add some photos I took of the house and the beautiful scenery at Seal Rocks!!!
Enjoy! xxxxxxxx

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
this is the view to the bedroom from the outdoor area (it is a pavilion style home where all the rooms are separate buildings joined by timber walkways... it''s so cool!)

roomview.jpg

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
this is the room where it all unfolded - on that couch in front of the fire! (at night by candlelight of course!)
1.gif

lounge.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
CLAIREABELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

You sound so happy and your fiance (!!!!) sounds like such a sweetheart (I love that he was shaking, so cute!) and your ring, oh my god, is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful Claire
30.gif
. Lucky girl. Thats a gum tree I thinks so are you an Assie too?

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/2/2008 4:51:33 AM
Author: gwendolyn
CLAIREABELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

You sound so happy and your fiance (!!!!) sounds like such a sweetheart (I love that he was shaking, so cute!) and your ring, oh my god, is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Awww....thanks Gwendolyn, your comments mean a lot to me!

....I''m still getting used to the ''fiance'' tag!! ...weird....but wonderful!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results