shape
carat
color
clarity

New lady in waiting...please add me to the list

smudgesicle

Rough_Rock
Well I know my SO has bought the diamond from GOG (an AVC) and chosen a setting, so it must be at least coming this year, right? We've been together for 18 months and I know he is the one for me. We've been through a lot in the time we've been together. Ever since we met we've been in a LDR (we met at a work conference). At first a plane ride away, and now a 5hr drive. Then while dealing with the complexities of long distance, I was diagnosed with bowel cancer last year at 29. Huge shock, but he has stuck by all the way. Even when, 9 months into our relationship, I rang him to ask whether he wanted a baby with me, because if so, we had to do a round of IVF before I could start treatment! I'm now nearly finished treatment and have had many good outcomes so far, including 7 "popsicles" in the embryo bank (fingers crossed it all stays this way!). Despite the last year being the hardest of my life, it certainly puts things into perspective and I want to marry the love of my life pronto!

glitzandglamour

Rough_Rock
Welcome!! My relationship has been a whirlwind as well. How wonderful to have a great man by your side through these tough times!

Sounds like you are close to an engagement, dust to you!!

SouthernSunset

Rough_Rock
Oh wow it does sound like you two have been through a lot! Its so awesome you have such have devoted and loving SO though. Congrats on the bought diamond too. Getting closer!!!!

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow smudgesicle! The past year has been such a big one for you I am so happy you have met such a great man. May your stay be short and sweet . . . sending dust your way.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results