shape
carat
color
clarity

new girl wanting to say thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

niferpie

Rough_Rock
I found Pricescope around Christmas this past year when I was seriously stressing about an impending proposal. I have been dating my bf for seven years and like many of the other girls on here, was hoping for a ring so we could officially announce our engagement. Well, when I was searching for celebrity erings I found this site and have been addicted ever since. I have loved reading everyones stories and I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for making my time as a LIW a little easier. It feels really good to know that there are so many other people who feel similar to me! I''m not exactly sure when I will be getting a proposal, but in the meantime this forum will hopefully continue to be a happy distraction
1.gif
. Thanks again to everyone who has shared their stories and have given me comfort without even knowing it!

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! Glad you found PS helpful. I find looking at the rings on SMTR fun!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
It won't be very long before you become familiar with stone quality, vendors, settings, gowns, flowers and everything else. You'll be well educated when the time comes to start your own search. Welcome.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
niferpie- I completely agree with you! I just joined the other day and already Im feeling better about everything! Everyone here is so wonderful and helpful. I thank you all too!!!
35.gif

luckynumber7

Shiny_Rock
welcome to ps! i''m a fairly new member and i love this site.
1.gif
the folks here are very supportive and helpful.

i''m going on 7 years myself; we''re actually diamond shopping this weekend with a vendor i found thru ps.

have you and your guy talked about getting engaged soon?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results