shape
carat
color
clarity

Never was on the list, but was waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lekde

Shiny_Rock
....And now I''m no longer waiting!! Wow!! Whirlwind morning of hiking, waterfalls, and a proposal from my FI of 5.5 years!!! My ring is beautiful and I''m still on cloud 9!

YAY!!!!!
36.gif
30.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Sounds like an awesome day!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!! Pictures????

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah for you! Sounds awesome and as you know we ALL want to see photos when you come down a bit!

Lekde

Shiny_Rock
Sorry I posted and ditched...

The story isn''t crazy involved, but very us. We went hiking to some local waterfalls with our dog - the weather was GORGEOUS!! So, when we got up as far as we could with the dog we found a ginormous boulder to take pictures from. I see FI put down his backpack and go to grab for a zipper (obviously to get the ring) and the dog takes a poop!! ha ha ha! So I had to get her bags and clean up after her as I was putting the baggie away, he began asking me to do him a giant favor...it lead into the proposal and me telling him to shut up.(I know, not the most romantic, but knee jerk reaction due to his constant joking around with me.) So, he asked again and I of course said YES! cried a lil and hugged him for what seemed like 10 minutes. The poor guy, he was shaking SO SO much and shed a tear himself.

The ring is his grandmothers from 1928. He was told its an OEC .35ct set in platinum with 8 single cut side stones. This lil ring is a FIREBALL!!! We are designing a setting for the 1.60ct K, VS, OMC he bought but didn''t set because he knows how peticular I am and he wanted to do it together...so I get 2 rings!!

Ok, on to pictures...

148.1.jpg

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, and very sweet - I think the best proposals are the ones that are most "you"!

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, your ring is beautiful it''s very unique looking with a wonderful history!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring and I love the proposal story! You''ll have to post pics of ring #2, too! Congratulations!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE heirloom rings! Congratulations to you...such a cute pooch, and a wonderful moment for the two of you!!!

Can''t wait to see pictures of the new ring, too!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
That is so sweet, your right i would hope after that period of time he would know you. Have fun on BBW!

Lekde

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all again! I am so excited to be marrying my bestest bud and love of my life!! I''m a lucky gal. It''s adorable that every morning he wakes up, picks up my hand and says, "awww, you''re still wearing our ring, I love you." We are still thinking of dates and such, but right now are focusing on taking it all in!

We are both just really excited! Good luck to the rest of you.

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
Congrats, what a beautiful ring! Can''t wait to see the setting you guys design for your OMC!!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful heirloom!! Now I see why you don't want to put your OMC into it! Congrats again on the engagement and the beautiful ring! So will you have 2 e-rings and which one would you wear more often? Is there anyway for you to incorporate the design from the heirloom to your ring and have this one be your right hand ring? They're both gorgeous!

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
Aw, congrats! Gorgeous waterfall, and dog, and RING! :D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results