shape
carat
color
clarity

NEED Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
Man-o-man, I can''t wait for vacation in 19 days!!! My boy and I are going to Vegas!!! I have had the itinerary done for about a month... but mostly I just want to get away with him... we need a good couple of days that is just us with no family or friends, clubs and work...

I''m not expecting a proposal (though it would be FANTASTIC). and everyone keeps asking us if we are going to come back married, nope...

so the count down begins... 19 days until Vegas... yeah...

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
YES! VEGAS!
i love vegas :)

have fun on your vacation!!

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
You should take a picture of the two of you at a chapel, and give one to all the people who thought you were going to get married! (The funny part would be, of course, the fact that you DIDN''T get married). Or, if you have a picture phone, have someone take a picture of the two of you standing at one, and text it to those who thought you were going to get married :)

At least, I''d probably do something like that to the people who were bugging me about it
12.gif

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
Yes we thought of doing that, we''ll see... I like playing practical jokes.

we know that we won''t elope as both our families would be extremely mad! I told BF the next best thing would to get engaged... he didn''t respond to that comment...

I''m so excited all I want to do is sleep for the next 15 days so that I''ll have enough energy to do everything I want!!! and that way it comes sooner...

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
lol - it will go quick, don''t worry!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh have a great time!

Go see the "Love" Cirque du Soleil if you have the means and enjoy Beatles music!

Where are you staying?

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
have a ball in vegas!
and tons ''o dust headed your way

and definitely another vote for gag chapel pictures, especially ones involving elvis!

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/8/2009 2:31:45 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Oooh have a great time!

Go see the ''Love'' Cirque du Soleil if you have the means and enjoy Beatles music!

Where are you staying?
we are staying at Harrah''s

but i doubt we''ll spend much time in our hotel... i need sun and heat, it''s all nasty where i live (with the exception of yesterday, it was pretty nice).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results