shape
carat
color
clarity

Need opinion! Ex girlfreind involved!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
All right, don’t know how I missed this one. Just a few off the top of my head thoughts. I have been this girl on the other side(minus the cheating part). I am sorry that she hurt your BF, and that his talking to her bothers you. To be honest I would probably want to drop kick her if I was in your situation but I don’t really see the positive outcome happening. *sigh*
Personally I do not see them talking as a bad thing, that he is able to treat others who have treated him badly in the past with respect is a good thing in my opinion, my issue would be that he did not mention the phone calls to you, and that when you told him the number on the cell, he did not disclose that is was her and that they had been talking.
That he is able to lie to you is not a good thing I would find it hurtful, it shows more sensitivity towards the ex-girlfriend then the current one.
Which could be that he did not want to irate you or that he did not want to start an argument, guys can have odd ways of looking at things. But why would he talk to her when you are not around and pick up the phone when you are there? I don’t like talking when I have company, but I pick up explain, and get off the phone. I don’t ignore calls in case it is an emergency.
Ask him why he is so certain that she doesn’t want him back, if you found this info he will to. If she has these feelings they could backfire for both of you.
Why is he lying to you?
Because V and I have each others passwords to everything (school and private emails, back accounts, CC, cell phone, it would not be hard for me to check)
1) see how often he is getting txt messages, does it match how many are on his cell, is he deleting them?
2) See if he alters incoming/outgoing calls on his cell by comparing to his online bill
3) If anything changes like passwords and what not ask him what happened….because this is hiding something that used to be shared
I would normally let a sleeping dog lie, but you two are serious and looking towards marriage, better to find out now then when she shows up at your wedding.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Whoops sorry, I should have read all the posts, before posting a reply.
If you are both all right then I would not worry about it any farther. We all have our own hit points in relationships. I am very sensitive about phone/AIM conversations because V and I have been living in different states the last few years.
But your points are different, if you are satisfied with his response then I would forget it. I think that is key, either leave the relationship or forgive him this misstep. It is hard to move past something if it is brought up in conversations.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results