shape
carat
color
clarity

My bf is so cute...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
I had to tell you guys what happened this weekend because I thought it was so cute. My bf & I were visiting his parents & he & I & his mom went to a deli to pick up lunch. While we were waiting for our order, my bf started perusing the magazine rack & started looking at the headline about Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes'' engagement. (Of course, I''d already been following the thread about their engagement on PS & spotted the newspaper as soon as we got to the deli, but I didn''t look...
20.gif
) He opened up the paper, started reading, then motioned me to come over & look. He pointed out the picture of Katie''s ring & said how pretty it was. He also asked me if it looked familiar. (LOL--I think he was referring to the halo that will surround our diamond (it looks like hers has a halo too?), not the 4-5 carat weight!)
3.gif
I just thought it was so cute that he was looking at rings & thinking of our ring-in- progress & wanted to share that with me.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results