shape
carat
color
clarity

Monday 8/1 daily workout thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Good Morning and Happy August, Ladies!!!!

Today was the day of truth- my first Monday weigh in......drum roll please
3.gif

6 lbs down!!!!! Yeahhhhhhh........

It feels good to know my effort is working and that I''m doing things right! I have to say that so far it wasn''t difficult- it just required discipline (always my weakness) and planning (something else I''m not that great at) but I wouldn''t say it was a hard week for me. AND I FEEL GREAT
9.gif
!

I got over my weight-machine phobia Sat afternoon when I went back to the gym and did a little time on some machines. My plan is go again today at lunch just to do weights.

Got up at a little after 5 this morning went and did an hour on the treadmill with the fat burning program...can''t wait until my weight is down enough where I feel comfortable doing the sculpting classes at my gym- was watching this morning and they seem too challenging right now but soon enough I''ll be there!

Can''t wait to see how Miss Matatora did this week, as well as everyone else!!!!

Have a great day & be well.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WTG - FFF Great job!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
emteeth.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations FountianFairFax!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Holy moly! 6lbs! That is nearly a pound day! Wow FFF you are really sticking to it and doing great! I am so proud of you and happy for you! That is just so wonderful! BIg huge squishy hugs being sent your way. I have been babysitting overnight so I am just now home and I am going to go exercise and then weigh in. I have to say overnight babysitting (doing it again tonight) is not a great plan for me. We''ll see. Oh I am jsut so happy for you FFF that kicks ass!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everybody!!!!! I really appreciate all the kind words & support I get here (especially from my diet-buddy Matatora- WOW that was such a sweet post
9.gif
)- everyone taking the time to send me good mojo is beyond cool!!!!

Good luck with your workout & weigh-in, Matatora- you''re gonna blow us away with your loss so far!!!!!! Sorry the babysitting is such a pain......

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS FFF!!! You go girl!!! You''re definitely an inspiration for me!!!

I went to Curves today...didn''t do a weigh in...I figure, "What''s the point?" It''s my last workout until we return from vacation (we leave Wednesday) and as part of my regimen, I''m going to try to take as many walks/stairs as possible versus using the Tube and or elevators...hopefully, that''ll offset any eating I''m doing!!!! LOL

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Hey ya''ll
40.gif
. I am at 170, I was at 168 yesterday morning and the day before so I am not sure why I am 170 today. Oh well. I am down three pounds this week.
I wish I was super kool like FFF, but there is always next week. I am hot on your trail FFF! I did my time on the eleptical machine and I am hoping to meet Mr Will Power so I can make myself lift weights.
My father told me if I stay on track I ought to be at my goal by xmas and that the highest I ought to be by then was 128. So that is my goal. We are trying to think of a bet, sort of like a prize for me doing it but I cant think of anything...how spoiled am I?
11.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
FFF - that''s great to hear!! It really sounds like you have a great system working for you now
1.gif
I rarely post on these threads, but I had to say congratulations
9.gif

Matatora - its natural for weight to fluctuate a couple pounds every day. Like, I have an average weight of one number, but some days its a pound or two higher and others its a pound or two lower. That''s typically why it is recommended to weigh yourself only once a week. But its really a based on a number of factors that are pretty much out of your control. I''ve also noticed that if I fall out of the habit of going to the gym, my weight actually drops 5-6 pounds...but that is muscle that I''ve lost at that point, not fat. However tempting it is, hehe, I''d rather weight more and go to the gym. Ultimately I track my weight by how things fit and look.

Seems like you both are doing well with your plans though
1.gif

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to FountainFairFax & Matatora!!!
36.gif
It seems like you guys are doing great - stay motivated and you will certainly reach your goals!

I just got back from the gym. It was a cardio (25 min. elliptical)/legs (about 35 min.)/abs (about 10 min. - I hate abs) kind of day. I had planned to start working out in the morning, but when that alarm went off at 5:30 am, I just turned it off and went back to sleep! I really want to start working out in the morning, because I have heard that you are much more likely to actually go to the gym if it''s the first thing you do. Wish me luck! I am attempting the 5:30 am alarm tomorrow again.

Keep up the good work everyone!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2005 12:31:33 PM
Author: Matatora
Hey ya''ll
40.gif
. I am at 170, I was at 168 yesterday morning and the day before so I am not sure why I am 170 today. Oh well. I am down three pounds this week.
I wish I was super kool like FFF, but there is always next week. I am hot on your trail FFF! I did my time on the eleptical machine and I am hoping to meet Mr Will Power so I can make myself lift weights.
My father told me if I stay on track I ought to be at my goal by xmas and that the highest I ought to be by then was 128. So that is my goal. We are trying to think of a bet, sort of like a prize for me doing it but I cant think of anything...how spoiled am I?
11.gif
I think 3 lbs is excellent!!!!! Good for you! You also have to remember that you restarted the first phase so your official weigh-in shouldn''t be until one week after the restart. You are doing so well & your success motivates me
2.gif
Oh, I wish I could be at my goal by xmas, you lucky girl!

and I don''t think you''ll have any trouble thinking up a prize...how about one week at canyon ranch spa and tell your dad you just have to take your weight loss buddy with you
3.gif
haha!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results