shape
carat
color
clarity

Meeting the Family..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cosmo_Gal

Shiny_Rock
So kinda on a whim my SO and I are flying to Florida to meet his family. It''s my birthday on Sunday and his Mom''s birthday on the 9th, so we decided to take a little trip. This will be the first time I ever meet his family, so I''m pretty excited and a little nervous about making a good impression. My family already loves him, so I hope they feel the same about me. I figure it''s the right thing to do before we get engaged. I know a lot of couple don''t get to meet the ILs until the wedding, but I figure since I have the chance I''ll take it. My family lives a lot closer to us than his does so I feel bad that he gets to spend more time with my family than he does his own. Anywoo, I''ll be away all next week and won''t have computer access most likely. Hope someone else is lucky and gets engaged this weekend..that means there''s still hope for me to be engaged sometime soon!

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck Cosmo gal! Just remember to be yourself and have a great time in Florida! I am sure they will love you too
21.gif

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck, Cosmo! I remember meeting the IL -- I was so nervous! But I was worried over nothing. They turned out to be the sweetest people. Now I''m really close to his sister and we visit all the time. I think all they really cared about was their son''s happiness. They just want to make sure you treat him right. Just be yourself!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results