shape
carat
color
clarity

Lurker No More!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone! I''m SparklyLibra and I found this site when I was comparing Flanders cuts to Princess cuts! Now one of my favorites
30.gif

I too am a LIW, I know it''s coming soon, but also have know idea how it will happen.... We discuss our ideas for our wedding quite a bit and have even set a tentative date... (I know that may sound backwards, but our story on a whole is well, ummmm, unique!) I know that he does not like long engagements and our tentative date is for the end of May''09
36.gif
.... I Dunno, a birthday proposal for September?
19.gif
A Christmas or New Years proposal???? He has fully given me clearance to start looking for venues since I made it clear that I cannot plan a wedding in 3 months!!! It will be small and intimate, about 26 guests each... He is very sneaky when it comes to surprising me so I nary a clue as to when it will be... I do know him well enough to know I will truly be surprised!

Can''t wait to take y''all on my journey!

Smooches!

SparklyLibra.

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/18/2008 7:46:54 PM
Author: trillionaire
Welcome!
35.gif

Did you decide on the princess or the Flanders???
9.gif
Thnx Trillionaire!

Not yet.... He says he wants at least that much to be a surprise! He knows my two bottom line cut preferences though, I armed him with that much!

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, how fun! That''s so exciting that you are already planning, and the big day is less than a year away - awesome!

We will keep you company while you wait! Welcome!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome
35.gif

It sounds like your stay is going to be short and sweet!!!
***DUST***
9.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to you! You are going to love it here at PS!!!
35.gif

HappyCat

Rough_Rock
Hey SparklyLibra, when is your B-Day? I''m also a September Libra (the 25th!). Are we twins by any chance?
21.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
welcome! Can''t wait to see more posts from you!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 5:17:50 PM
Author: jcarlylew
welcome! Can''t wait to see more posts from you!

Sorry so late jcarlyew! I''m the 26th!!! ALMOST twins!
26.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
welcome!! you will love it here. i didnt even know there was such a thing as a flanders cut until you. you have to let us know what you decide on. keep us posted and put yourself on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results