shape
carat
color
clarity

Lurker No More!!! AND, let me introduce myself...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MarksGirl

Rough_Rock

Hi Ladies!! I have been a Pricescope junkie for the past 6 months now, and am just now getting around to my first post...

Last Monday, November 15th, my boyfriend proposed!!!! We have been dating just over a year and a half and had talked about marriage for the last 6 months, but he definitely caught me off guard on Monday night!!! It''s kind of a personal story, so I hope you don''t mind me sharing, but it was very sweet and very "us".

My fiancé (it''s still crazy to call him that) got the ring on Monday afternoon and later told me it was "burning a hole in his pocket". We had casually looked at Steve Quick''s shop in Lincoln Park in passing a couple of times (he''s in the neighborhood, so we often walk by) and I didn''t think anything of it. I thought my boyfriend was just getting a "general idea" of what I liked and didn''t like. I had really liked 2 rings that I saw in the shop the 2nd time we visited, and my fiancé worked with Steve to custom design a ring that combined elements of both rings. (I guess my fiancé IS a good listener! :))

I wanted to thank you ladies for all of your advice and input over the months and I just wanted to say that without the knowledge I gained on this site, I would not have been able to find the ring of my dreams. I don''t know much about it, except that is a 1.2 or 1.3 round brilliant, H color, with a cushion halo and pave going 1/2 way down the sides. I''ve tried to post a picture, so bear with me as it may not have worked...

I love my new "accessory" and couldn''t have been happier! Thanks again for all of your help ladies! Now, the stressful planning begins!!
21.gif

karla1283.JPG

MarksGirl

Rough_Rock
I think this picture helps to see the diamonds that are hidden when the ring is on my finger...
3.gif

karlafeb.JPG

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! I love the ring...now you can post wedding ideas in the brides forum...
31.gif
Got any more pics? I would love to see some more!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MarksGirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Alexis! I do have a few more... here they are!
36.gif

Oh, and the ring is a 6 and 1/2, but I think I''m going to need to get it re-sized to make it either a 1/4 or a 1/2 size bigger... it''s a 5-minute process trying to get it off! :)

karladark.JPG

MarksGirl

Rough_Rock
And one more... I think that''s got to be it for now, I''ve got to get some work done! :)

karlastraightonshot.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results