shape
carat
color
clarity

LIW Bootcamp

Sun-Shine

Rough_Rock
Soooooo my follow up to my one and only LIW BC post.... Yes it took me this long to buy a measuring tape lol! But I am officially ready to start in with you ladies :)

Chest: 36' <----- (the number I wish I could keep he he he)
Waist: 27'
Hips: 39' <----- (the number I'd like to reduce)

GOAL

Chest: 42' (I kid) 36'
Waist: 26'
Hips: 36'

I'd also like to increase my overall tone, and be able to do a 10 min mile for 3 miles in a row. I'm also going to tan 2X a week because, well my a** dimples look a little nicer when they are bronzed. ;-)

audball

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Sun-Shine! :) :wavey:

Sun-Shine

Rough_Rock
audball|1335546561|3182281 said:
Welcome Sun-Shine! :) :wavey:

Thanks :) Just knowing I'd have to post my measurements in a week kept me from eating a super fatty desert!!

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome Sun-shine!

Glad to hear from everyone else too! No one should feel ashamed to post here when they aren't doing so well. That's what this board is all about...support! Plus, umm, I have been posting to this thread for over a year, and I'm just now actually working my hardest and following through with everything. :oops:

As for me, I weighed in yesterday at 147! Glad to have some kind of loss, especially since I did something I haven't done in over two months.....I ate fast food. :o I didn't gorge myself or overeat, but it still felt so unhealthy. (But also oh so tasty! :lickout: )

audball

Ideal_Rock
WTG MayFlowers! I will weigh in tomorrow morning and post my results. I managed to do the 30 Day Shred every day this week. Boy am I sore. But I did it! And I more/less ate okay. I'm hoping for 2 lbs!

Sun-Shine

Rough_Rock
Nice work girls!!! The 30 day shred is sooooo intense! I hula-hooped for a half-hour today (and did my regular yoga), SO told me the hula is his absolute fav exercise I do, but he wishes I'd loose the wrist weights.

audball

Ideal_Rock
I lost 1.8 lbs this week bringing me to 174.8. I accomplished the first week of the 30DS doing it everyday.

Summary:

189.6: Starting Weight
176.6: Weight Last Week
174.8: Current Weight

-1.8: Loss This Week
14.8: Loss To Date
14.8: Pounds Left Until Goal 1

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
audball|1335794646|3183956 said:
I lost 1.8 lbs this week bringing me to 174.8. I accomplished the first week of the 30DS doing it everyday.

Summary:

176.6: Weight Last Week
174.8: Current Weight

-1.8: Loss This Week
14.8: Loss To Date
14.8: Pounds Left Until Goal 1

You go girl!! :appl: :appl:

Sun-Shine

Rough_Rock
Great work Aud!!!

I've gained a pound, but lost 1/2" on my hips :)

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
I could have sworn I posted but I guess I didn't. I'm 147, which means I "reached" my amended mini goal of staying steady during finals (last one this evening!)

I'm going to the beach June 9, so new mini goal is 140 by then!

audball

Ideal_Rock
maebelle|1335803214|3184045 said:
I could have sworn I posted but I guess I didn't. I'm 147, which means I "reached" my amended mini goal of staying steady during finals (last one this evening!)

I'm going to the beach June 9, so new mini goal is 140 by then!
You did post it, lol, but in peonia's "operation keep my mouth shut" thread, I'm guessing by accident ;-)

And YAY for keeping steady!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
And thank you Sun Shine and PhD! It mean a lot :) I was beating myself up about it yesterday. I really wanted to lose at least 2 lbs this week and 1.8 was SOOO close. I felt it should have been more because I was really good and strict with food and worked out every.single.day. I'm hoping some of it is muscle from the 30DS in which case hopefully those new muscles will help me burn more calories this week...

UnluckyTwin

Shiny_Rock
Ok I promise I didn't avoid updating this weekend! I was just traveling, so today was my first morning back that I could hop on the scale and start eating normally again. I weighed in at 131.8 today, down a bit from last time I weighed (which I think was somewhere closer to 134), but I swear I didn't really work for that (and in fact had a lot of cake and wine this weekend at a weekend-long wedding). So I think last time I weighed was really a combination of sodium + premenstrual bloat (sexy, huh). Anyway. I'm going grocery shopping today and will get back to using MyFitnessPal. Summer is nearly here and my wedding is in just five months, so it's time to get down to business!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Ugh. I tweaked my ankle on Tuesday BEFORE I did the shred for that day. So I didn't get to do it on Tuesday or yesterday. I've got an Ace bandage on it today, I'm bummed.

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
audball, sorry about the ankle! I know how much that sucks. Plus, those things always seem to happen just when you're really getting motivated.

unlucky, glad to hear from you again!

Well, I weighed in at 147 again this week. I'm happy I didn't gain, but I'm ready to move past this point! I didn't get to workout a few times this week and I didn't count calories a few days either. So, I'm sure all that had something to do with it. Next week should be better because it's testing week in the schools. So, I won't be able to sub and I will have more time to make sure that I am working out and counting calories.

audball

Ideal_Rock
MayFlowers|1336136546|3187346 said:
audball, sorry about the ankle! I know how much that sucks. Plus, those things always seem to happen just when you're really getting motivated.

unlucky, glad to hear from you again!

Well, I weighed in at 147 again this week. I'm happy I didn't gain, but I'm ready to move past this point! I didn't get to workout a few times this week and I didn't count calories a few days either. So, I'm sure all that had something to do with it. Next week should be better because it's testing week in the schools. So, I won't be able to sub and I will have more time to make sure that I am working out and counting calories.
Thanks MF. It's ruined my mood this week. Totally killed my drive. I haven't been able to work out because of my ankle and I've eaten like crap while throwing myself a pity party. This week's weigh in is NOT going to be good. Not to mention coupling everything else with the stress of work/school/grad programs/ugh. So.over.it.

I'm glad you didn't gain! :) :)

audball

Ideal_Rock
Bad week again. I twisted my ankle on Day 8 of the shred and had to stay off my foot for the rest of the week. I'm feeling a bit better and am going to try to at least do SOMETHING today (which after 6 days off, is Day 9). I was so bummed that I lost my groove that I ate poorly to boot. Ugh.

Well here it is:

I gained 2.6 lbs this week bringing me to 177.4 again.

Summary:

174.8: Weight Last Week
177.4: Current Weight

+2.6: Loss This Week
12.2: Loss To Date
17.4: Pounds Left Until Goal 1

I am so so so so so frustrated with bouncing back and forth week after week between 174ish and 177ish. I've gained and lost the same 3 lbs every other week this whole month. I know the stress isn't helping, but still. It's really frustrating.

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
I'm frustrated too Audball. I'm stuck at 147...

audball

Ideal_Rock
It sucks! I'm so frustrated. It's literally been over a month where I have gained and loss the same 3-4 pounds every other week or so. I've tried changing up my food, eating a few more calories in case I wasn't eating enough, adding some exercise, changing the exercise up. I don't know what else to do!

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
maebelle and audball, I'm so sorry you two are frustrated. I know how hard it is when you are stuck at the same weight for what feels like forever. You will both get past it I know.

As for me, I was a little worried about this week's weigh in because my race is tomorrow :o and everything that I have been reading has said that it's best to rest more the week before your race to save up your energy. So, I planned to take two days off, which turned in to 3 days off and turned in to me not counting calories. But, I was able to finally move past the 147 rut and weighed in at 146! I honestly don't understand how my body decides that when I don't work as hard, I lose more weight than when I work my tail off.

I'm really nervous about the race tomorrow. I'm mostly worried that since I really haven't been eating as healthy as I usually do, that it will affect my performance on Saturday. I really want to run the whole race and I want to finish under 38 minutes. I guess we will see.

Hope everyone had a good week this week!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to you MF and good luck on your race tomorrow!!

Thanks for your sweet words, just have to keep trying.

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Haven't visited this thread in too long :oops:

I haven't been doing so great with everything. Since last time, I ran in my first 5K. A friend ran with me and I was a little worried about matching paces with her. But, we did pretty well staying with each other until the very end. I ran it a little over 39 minutes. So, I didn't come in under 38, but man, there were some very killer hills on this track. Of course, the mmost difficult hill was somewhere between 2.75 miles and 3.0 miles. It really slowed me down. But, I'm proud of myself for doing it!

After that race, I went on vacation with BF's family. We did a lot of walking, but I really didn't watch what I ate and I drank sooo much soda. I guess I really let go of all the diet stuff on vacation.

Then when we got back, I was still exhausted from vacation (yes exhausted, we went to a theme park and basically walked around for 12+ hours a day to make sure we fit in as much as possible). So, I decided to take a week off from the gym, which turned into two weeks.

I weighed this morning and I have gained one pound. So, I'm back up to 147, which, considering that I haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks, I don't think is too bad. Next week, I'm really going to try to step it up. BF and I are trying to save as much money as possible for a house. So, I really need to make the membership worth the money.

Hope to hear from everyone else soon!

lktx

Shiny_Rock
Hey guys! I've decided to get in shape and wanted to join in on this thread.

I'm what some people call "skinny-fat," in that I've always been thin but have zero tone. I'm hoping to tone it up over the next few months!

I've started doing workouts from the Blogilates youtube channel. I did one this morning that was 20 different exercises for either 20 reps or 20 seconds, and it kicked my butt! I'm hoping to be able to do it all the way through soon.

lktx

Shiny_Rock
Anybody been working out lately? I've started P90X and can barely move. :shock:

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
I'm here! I have been a little lazy with diet and exercise recently and I have gained a few pounds from it. So, I'm looking to get really back into everything. I'm going to sign up for another race to help motivate me. I really enjoyed the last one.

lktx, I'm really proud of you for starting P90X! I tried it with BF once and it was really difficult. We also really don't have the space for it now. So, once we get a house, I'm planning to start it again.

audball, where are you?!? How have you been doing?

audball

Ideal_Rock
MayFlowers|1341494761|3228872 said:
audball, where are you?!? How have you been doing?

I'm here! I just realized I haven't updated for me in a while! Looks like my last check in was on 5/7 for this thread.

Here's my update!

Summary:

177.4: Weight 5/7
166.6: Current Weight

23.0: Loss To Date
06.6: Pounds Left Until Goal 1

I'm just over 6 lbs from my first goal of 160. Unfortunately I didn't make it by the wedding I was in on 6/24, but I'll get there. :)

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ladies! Look at me, being a good little LK and livening up the Bootcamp thread! I know a lot of you (myself included) are basically shedding for the wedding so lets start using this place again to discuss our diet/exercise-ridden lives.

As for me, I had my big moo-moo epiphany on August 17 - and I have lost 5.5 lbs since then. Im on Weight Watches but havent really integrated in the exercise part yet... oops! Honestly, and disgustingly, I think I would have about 30-40lbs to lose to get into a comfortable range, and another possibly 20 on top of that to get to my ideal.

Sighhh now tell me about your life!

audball

Ideal_Rock
I need to get back to updating. After I posted we had a few bad weeks and I gained a little more than 5lbs. We hardcore restarted on 8/19 and are still going strong into week 2. We (Andrew and I) decided on goals for each of us and a date. Since we weigh in on Sundays, we chose October 7th.

On August 19th I weighed 173.6 and Andrew weighed 243.6. I want to be at or below 158 by 10/7 and Andrew wants to be at or below 225. This is definitely possible based on our past losses and is just over 2lbs a week for each of us.

I'll try to post about us just staying on track, etc, but won't have a weigh in to contribute until 10/7! Keep your fingers crossed for us ladies!

Updated chart - I'm changing the start weight to my highest ever weight since I have started and restarted a few times.

192.8: Highest Weight
173.6: Weight 8/19
??????: Current Weight

19.2: Loss To Date
15.6: Pounds Left Until Goal 1 (158 by 10/7)

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
well after 2 weeks of eating fair food and no exercising for like a month I'm up way TOO much!!! So I'm in :)

230: highest weight
178: Weight in July 2012
???: current weight (I'll wait to the beginning of Sept to weight myself)

141: Overall Goal Weight
175: Goal #1 (by Sept 33)
165: Goal #2 (by Oct 31)
155: Goal #3 (by Nov 30)
150: Goal #4 (by Dec 31)
145: Goal #5 (by Jan 15)
141: Goal #6 (by Jan 31 -my 29th Birthday)

52: loss to date
???: pounds until goal #1
???: weight to lose

I know this is a heafty goal, but I'm already down a bit from my largest weight... I know that I can do it again!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Way to go ILS! You're doing great! I have no idea what my eventual goal will be. Right now I think I'd like to land between 125-135. But lower I wouldn't complain about! I'm just trying to take it about 15 lbs and a time and see where I land and "feel done". I'm hoping to lose at least 5lbs per month (after this run we are in through 10/7) and if I can stand it, I think I'm going to just try and weigh in once per month. I always get myself crazy with weighing in. The last few months I reduced it to just once a week. But I get so anxious about the number that it makes me stressed. Andrew suggested we step away from the scale, work hard, and check in at a later date. So far so good. I do feel like I want to weigh in to give myself the momentum to keep going, but this way I don't have any excuses to cheat. In the past sometimes we'd do REALLY good and be like, well, we can have just this one (fill in the blank), it'll be fine...and always overindulge. Since I want to totally slaughter our goal on 10/7, I'm so focused that I do not want to cheat. At all.

Not to mention, one of my long time loves of a dress at DB looks to be going out of availability. Last I checked, it was ONLY available in Size 2 and I measured myself and I'm measuring solidly as a DB Size 16. I was devastated to realize that I have to essentially lose EIGHT INCHES at my bust, waist, and hips to get into that dress. I don't think that's even feasible, but it's put even more drive into me that I do not want to be depressed about my weight for engagement pictures, dress shopping, all the fun stuff! I feel like nothing can shake my focus right now!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results