shape
carat
color
clarity

LIW #111 Intro

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
Hi I am Natalie, I live in Oz and have been dating my beau for 2 years, we are happy and live together and it all feels very "right". I am so ready but right now he isn''t, I dont want to pester him about it so I am joining you ladies so I have some place to talk about it.

He knows I am ready and I know he isnt and thats as far as we have spoken about it, being told he was not ready was enough to make me not want to bring it up again.

Though he has also asked me to make a short list of rings I like for future reference, which I have done but have not yet sent him. So its not never its just not right now, which I guess I am ok with. But I still need some place to be able to talk about it coz it can do my head in if I think about it alone, I have a tendancy to over analyse things aand I blow it up in my head and get a bit angry and confused.

So hi :) I am Natalie!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Hi Princess Natalie, welcome to PS!

Feel free to get added to the Ladies in waiting list even though it''s early days yet. Climbing the list will give you a sense of progress, and it definately takes more than one year to get to the top.

Re: your ring list - don''t forget to include your finger size, and be sure to try on a bunch of settings and stone shapes and sizes at a jewellery store (go with friends and make a fun day of it). The way settings look online and in pictures, and the way they actualy feel and look on your hand in real life are two very different things, so make sure you''ve tried a bunch of different settings to check height, proportion and ideal band width for your type of finger, also check out different metals to clarify yellow gold, whitegold, platinum , or palladium. Even try on rings you''re not quite sure about, just in case - you might be surprised! ( I was very surprised what I actualy liked when I tried on rings vs what I liked in online ring pictures)

Best of luck!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
salutations!
35.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results