shape
carat
color
clarity

LitigatorChick is ENGAGED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
that band is a stunner!!!
aw congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! Congrats, lady!!! Love the pics & story.

4ever

Ideal_Rock
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congrats! What a sweet proposal. Love the bling! And you look very good together
5.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Congrats again
36.gif
hope you enjoy being engaged
36.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Oh and fantabulous pics
30.gif
9.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!

hughsie

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! Too cute that you are going to see the Proposal!

susied

Rough_Rock
First of all, your hair is super cute! Second of all, I love the ring! And last but not least, great proposal story - congrats!

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! You two look fabulous together, and your ring is simply gorgeous!!

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! the ring is beautiful!

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
What a sweet man! Congrats, your ring is beautiful!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww.... yay!!!!

Congratulations!!!
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! It''s very beautiful. Congratulations to you LitigatorChick!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
What a perfect day! Congratulations to you both.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!! Congrats! Glad he didn''t keep you waiting any longer! Gorgeous ring, and lovely fingers!
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! That is a beautiful ring!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
You guys are absolutely adorable!! I love the pictures! Congratulations and best wishes!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It''s gorgeous!!!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
hello abs!
31.gif
you could bounce your ering off of em! ENJOY!

Your ring is gorgeous! Congratulations to you both, you two look soo happy together!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
SO SO BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I love an eternity band as an engagement ring.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
You two make a gorgeous couple!!!

Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Just coming down off a great long weekend. I am taking this week off work to enjoy my men, although the weather is now crapola!!!

Thanks for the congrats from Junebug, Gwendolyn, Ckrickett, MissKitty, 4Ever, BlackPaw, Mscushion, Hughsie, Curlysue, Froggymont, Winelover, Elledizzy, Dreamgirl, Tigian, Bee, Szh, Stillwaiting, Equestrienne, Musey, Snicklefritz, and Dannielle . We are so incredibly happy!!!

Canuk you''re telling me its has been a crazy year. From trying to save a marriage, accepting its end, hitting the dating scene (wow!), buying my house, and then finding my soul mate through a car purchase, it has been a trip to hell and back.

Jaylex and Trillionaire thanks for noticing the mani!!!

Susied thanks for the comment on my hair! I love it so much - so easy to style and live with.

Tlh tee hee hee ya my man has the abs, and the pecs, and the biceps - oh my. Not great pics to profile those attributes today, but he ain''t too bad. His prior occupation relied upon his body, so he was quite built. He has let that go, and won''t go back to it, but he looks pretty good even now. I''ll keep him!!!!

Thanks again everyone!!!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! The ring is absolutely gorgeous.
36.gif
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Love it! Congratulations to you!!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! i''m so excited and happy for you!!!!! your proposal story is so sweet and your ring is absolutely stunning!
30.gif
thank you for sharing all the pics too...you guys make a gorgeous couple!

btw, i hoped you liked The Proposal movie. i thought it was hysterical!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Gaby, Tuckins, and Vip.

I forgot to mention the Proposal - that movie was freakin'' hilarious!!! So awesome.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2009 12:26:00 PM
Author: LitigatorChick
Just coming down off a great long weekend. I am taking this week off work to enjoy my men, although the weather is now crapola!!!

Thanks for the congrats from Junebug, Gwendolyn, Ckrickett, MissKitty, 4Ever, BlackPaw, Mscushion, Hughsie, Curlysue, Froggymont, Winelover, Elledizzy, Dreamgirl, Tigian, Bee, Szh, Stillwaiting, Equestrienne, Musey, Snicklefritz, and Dannielle . We are so incredibly happy!!!

Canuk you''re telling me its has been a crazy year. From trying to save a marriage, accepting its end, hitting the dating scene (wow!), buying my house, and then finding my soul mate through a car purchase, it has been a trip to hell and back.

Susied thanks for the comment on my hair! I love it so much - so easy to style and live with.

Tlh tee hee hee ya my man has the abs, and the pecs, and the biceps - oh my. Not great pics to profile those attributes today, but he ain''t too bad. His prior occupation relied upon his body, so he was quite built. He has let that go, and won''t go back to it, but he looks pretty good even now. I''ll keep him!!!!

Thanks again everyone!!!

ooooh what''d he do LC???

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/5/2009 1:46:41 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

Date: 8/4/2009 12:26:00 PM
Author: LitigatorChick

Thanks again everyone!!!

ooooh what''d he do LC???
I wanna know, too! I posted on your SMTR thread, LC, but forgot to congratulate you over here...so congrats!

When you say your FI''s prior occupation relied upon his body...what are you saying?
31.gif
9.gif
Thunder From Down Under or something? Spill!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results