shape
carat
color
clarity

Keeping my fingers crossed...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jewels305

Shiny_Rock
I have been MIA on PS for a couple of days...
I am really upset about some friends who are engaged. My boyfriend''s best friend and his FI are engaged to be married Fall 2008 and my boyfriend is the best man. These are 2 of the nicest people you could meet, and though I am not going to be in the wedding because I have not known them as long as other friends of theirs, I am very close with them.
Recently my boyfriend''s friend has been very stressed out and this has caused some issues in their relationship. He suggested that they take a break and his FI got very mad about it, and now he regrets that he suggested a break in the heat of the moment, is very sad, and seems to think that he might lose her. My bf and I are not sure about many of the details because they aren''t saying much and we don''t want to pry. I am sure that a lot of the issues are over busy schedules, money, and wedding planning, so hopefully they can work through the issues and resolve them. This whole situation has got me feeling sad.
8.gif
They are so in love and I believe strongly that they will be fine, but I hate to think about the worst case scenario. I just hope that they are able to get through this soon because I hate to see people I care about suffering so much.

Hope for the best!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope they get everything sorted out between them. If they are that in love, they will definitely stay together

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results