shape
carat
color
clarity

Just got in a fight with BF

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Prinny

Rough_Rock
We just got in the stupidest fight over food, yes food! Neither of us wanted to cook anything tonight because we are both extremely tired so we were trying to decide what to order and some how started fighting because we couldn''t agree. Now we''re in seperate rooms. I''m so hungry and upset that we got into this stupid fight. Just wanted to vent

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oh dear! I get really cranky when I''m hungry. Do you/does he? I''m a total antichrist on an empty stomach
3.gif
I hope you get fed soon!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Oh no. I always get into stupid fights when I''m really hungry.

Get out of the room with the computer, grab an apple, and talk to him. Bonus points for sharing the apple with him.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Awww...I''m sorry. Fighting sucks. Go for the truce apple...or better yet, some truce cake??
18.gif

I got mad at my BF tonight because he made dinner (for himself only as I was out) and I specifically said that I wanted us to go through our leftovers in the fridge. Uggh.

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, my fiance gets mad at me ALL the time because it takes me forever to decide what to eat, and he is VERY cranky when he is hungry....... now I keep cereal bars in my purse whenever we go shopping to keep him held over til I am done!

So sorry! "Stupid" fights are the worst

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
O boy I know what you mean.. BF gets really crabby and almost mean when he''s really hungry! And I''m probably not too nice either.
It does sometimes lead to arguments... especially if we both want something TOTALLY different and can''t agree.

cakeny

Shiny_Rock
OMG, we are fighting about food, RIGHT NOW. I just came over to PS as we were deciding/arguing about what to eat and I came across this topic. too funny.

Salix

Rough_Rock
Awww, hope you work it out and get fed soon! (Though not necessarily in that order. Hehe )

My SO will attest to the fact that if I am not fed, I am not happy! Grrr.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Hope you end your fight soon... and have found something good to eat! BTW, I''m kinda glad to hear that other people (and their SOs) get super-cranky when they''re hungry, too, because that''s definitely the case for myself and SO!

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
hey being super cranky can have its benifits
I got my car at a lower rate with bad credit AND a free tank of gas (however, that should be included. jerks!) because i walked out 4 different times and said i was hungry :)

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Did you guys make-up???
31.gif

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have stages of hunger like some people have stages of grief. First, there''s stupid-hungry, which is pretty self-explanatory ... and then there''s cranky-hungry. While cranky-hungry, as two friends were dithering over where to eat, I once seriously snarled, "Decide, or I will GNAW YOUR FACE OFF." They looked at me, looked at one another, and hailed a cab for a unanimous decision. I was vaguely ashamed of myself, if quickly satiated.

I hope you and your boy make up soon! The vent-y about nothing fights can be the worst in terms of mood.

Prinny

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 12:38:49 PM
Author: Bia
Did you guys make-up???
31.gif

HaHa Yes we made up. We just laughed at how silly it was to be fighting over food, although it happens pretty regularly. And we ended up getting pizza so my belly was very happy in the end
9.gif
Pizza wasn''t the best choice considering we''re trying to lose weight for our (fingers crossed) cruise we want to take in July. Oh well. I can never pass up good junk food haha. Thanks for all the support ladies, you all are the best
36.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 9:02:30 PM
Author: sammyj
Awww...I''m sorry. Fighting sucks. Go for the truce apple...or better yet, some truce cake??
18.gif
Mmmm, cake!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
It''s ok I understand. My SO and I are stubborn as mules and my previous relationship was with a guy and we didn''t have one fight in 3 years (NOT healthy).
So we bump heads ALOT, we both know this we are "that couple" but we love each other nonetheless and respect each other yada yada yada...

anyway we had a bitter argument yesterday over... GLUE.
Yes glue!

Just wanted you to know that everyone has horrible arguments over the silliest stuff. You''re not alone!
I hope you guys worked it out and you got some tastey food!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Haha - so glad to see my DH isn''t the only one who turns into a cranky-pants when he is hungry
20.gif
I''ve definitely learned to feed him quickly - or else
23.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Lol! Glad you guys made up. My theory is that whenever you are Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired we are most vulnerable and will usually fight over the silliest of things.... Wanna hear a secret. The acronym for those four conditions is H.A.L.T. Halt/ Stop and take a time out, lol! (It works for me anyway)
.... Anyhoo, stuff like that is normal... As my Jamaican granny used to say: "teeth and tongue will always meet". What that means? Once in the same quarters as someone else, it is inevitable that you will clash as some point... Gotta love those proverbs, if you can laugh at a situation then that is all u need :)

~SL.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results