shape
carat
color
clarity

In a bad place and need help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hang in there, girl!!!

(I thought this picture was cute
1.gif
)

hanging-on.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Good Luck on 9:33 left! I keep checking back to see fi you have heard. You are in all of our thoughts and prayers!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
That Erin is a wise woman...I''d like to second what she said: "Remember there is no good or bad outcome. It is simply what needs to happen in order to get you where you''re supposed to be!"

Amen, sista!!!

*crossing my fingers for Ally*

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/18/2005 11:11:23 PM
Author: HOUMedGal
That Erin is a wise woman...I''d like to second what she said: ''Remember there is no good or bad outcome. It is simply what needs to happen in order to get you where you''re supposed to be!''

Amen, sista!!!

*crossing my fingers for Ally*
And I third what Erin said!! Whatever you find out tonight is not good or bad in and of itself, but only determines which path you will take in order to accomplish your dream!! Eeeeeek ~ I don''t know what time zone Alley is in?!?!?! I guess it is only 11:15pm Eastern...

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
ally

thinking of you.. it''s 11:44 in NY and we are crossing our fingers and toes!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone who is looking here for the answer to, "What happened to Ally?": this is the wrong place to look! You must look elsewhere!

Ally''s Fate Announced Here

Deborah

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results