shape
carat
color
clarity

I may be off the list, but for all the wrong reasons

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Alot of things have been swirling in my head and he has been having the same doubts and fears and feelings that I have (at least I think) and well yeah neither one of us told each other. When he comes home from work I will get to talk to him about what is going to happen but I''m pretty sure that I will at least be moving out or maybe just have it end all together.... or maybe we can work things out... who knows! We both don''t know where we are going with this.

I''m sad and devastated but yet really ok.
Let''s hope for the best whatever the best may be.

stay tuned for an update

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
crickett--I''m sorry you''re going through this! I don''t know the back story, but I hope everything works out in a way that is best for you, whether that means staying put or moving on.

We''re here for you if you need to vent/whine/divulge/etc.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2009 11:12:14 PM
Author: Haven
crickett--I'm sorry you're going through this! I don't know the back story, but I hope everything works out in a way that is best for you, whether that means staying put or moving on.

We're here for you if you need to vent/whine/divulge/etc.

at this point I don't know what I want more, to stay put or to move on. I do love him and I always will but relationships need more then just love and neither of us have had time recently to work on it.

Yes it is sad, and yes I do hope we can work through it but we both need to do whats best for us even if it stings.
He is still a great man tho, no ill will

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sorry to hear this, but it sounds like you are in a good place and doing what is best for you and for the both of you... I hope things work out they way you want them to, meaning with him or without him... You''ll be fine and we''ll be here if you need us. HUGS!!!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I am sorry to hear this.

But, you need to look after yourself and doing that isn''t always easiest. I think that communication will be good for you both to get to a healthy place.

((huge hugs))

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2009 11:16:26 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I am sorry to hear this, but it sounds like you are in a good place and doing what is best for you and for the both of you... I hope things work out they way you want them to, meaning with him or without him... You''ll be fine and we''ll be here if you need us. HUGS!!!

Thanks, he comes home in one hour so I''m sure after that I''ll need support... but I''m not to worried... I''m good with who I am and with my independence so no matter what I''ll be ok.

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
**HUGS**

dearest ckrickett - i''m so sorry to hear this! i find you to be an extremely intelligent and strong woman, so i know you''re doing what''s best for you. i''m sending some major good luck *DUST* your way and i hope everything goes well.

i''ll probably be up for the rest of the night if you need some support
35.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2009 11:30:06 PM
Author: vip0802
**HUGS**

dearest ckrickett - i''m so sorry to hear this! i find you to be an extremely intelligent and strong woman, so i know you''re doing what''s best for you. i''m sending some major good luck *DUST* your way and i hope everything goes well.

i''ll probably be up for the rest of the night if you need some support
35.gif

thanks... and I just might hold you to that!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hugs. I''ll be around too at least for a couple of hours...

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Lots and lots and lots of hugs CK! If you need anyone to talk to, I''m here for you!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
awwww, Ck, i am so sorry hon. I know how you feel, been there and done there. I am truly hoping you wont have to leave the list, but can understand 100% I am here if you want to talk, im good at listening

((((((HUGS)))))))

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
(((HUGS))) I''m so sorry to hear this.
I hope things will work out for the best. Maybe you just need some space and then things will get better.

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry to hear about this.

Hope it all works out for the best. Whatever the best is for you.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
sorry to hear that-hope that your chat went ok.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
((((HUGS)))) to you, ckrickett.

I am so sorry to hear you''re going through this. I hope your chat went the best that it could and you''ve come to a decision that is good for both of you. I''m glad to at least hear there is no ill will and still plenty of love...that''s a great foundation for fixing things, if that''s the route you choose to take.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
ok and update and a little explanation.

For the longest time we talked about getting married, and I thought since he brought it up and had no objections that maybe he was into it... whatever so yeah last night he told me he never wants to marry me (or he is unsure but very very unsure). I was sad but actually relieved. Also he said he loved me but was unsure if he was inlove with me, yet he doesn''t really want to break up.

I said I wanted to move out because if there was any chance to fix things that is what was needed, and or it would make the breaking up process easier if I was gone.

Suprisingly it was civil and we talked and it is for the best for us. Because well I was kinda feeling the same thing for a few months. We aren;t breaking up but I am not really going to consider him a boyfrend we will see how everyone takes this transition...

and yet I''m sad but relieved happy and excited, so I know this is the right thing.

Thank you ladies so much!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
I''m very sad for you that it had to come to this but it''s good to hear that you are feeling better about the situation.
Big hugs.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry CK that you''re going through this. The way you handled the situation was extremely mature and respectful. Too often, people are too scared to say how they truly feel, and end up resenting and even being angry at their (ex) partner in the end. I wish you both the best for your future.
::HUGS::

We''re here if you need us.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
7.gif

Sweetie I am so sorry to hear this. *hugs*

I know you''re a super strong chick, and you can handle anything that comes your way, but I know it''s hard.

I''m glad you guys could talk about it amicably, and I hope that the situation resolves itself in the best way possible for both of you.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad the talk went well, I hope moving out gives you both the clarity you need and you can either come back stronger than ever or find a true partner that you can marry and share a life with. We''re all here for you if you need to talk vent or whatever. Lots of luck to you with this transition.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad both of you handled it in a mature way. I hope everything works out for both of you and however it ends you both are happy.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
It sounds like you are both handling this in a very mature way--wanting to do what is best for yourselves while respecting the other. The fact that you were able to discuss it calmly and practically means that not only did you handle it well, but it sounds like it''s absolutely the right decision for you. I know that doesn''t make it easy, but I have no doubt you will be perfectly fine.

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Big big hugs, CK! My heart goes out to you for the sad & devastated part, but I''m glad that you''re taking actions that you feel are right.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
thanks all you guys so much you're great.
I went to buy boxes and storage this morning and when I came home he asked me were I went, I don't think it was quite sunk in with him yet that I am actually leaving our house.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Crickett - I''m sorry for what you are going through, but I am glad that you are staying positive. I think that''s extremely important.

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett, I just want to let you know that I admire your strength and your courage. Stay positive. *hugs*

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
hang in there, ckrickett... thinking of you.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
*hugs* ckrickett. I''m sorry you''re going through this, but I''m glad it came out now-- you deserve someone who is committed to you 100%. Good luck and please stick around PS! Small talk wouldn''t be the same without you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results