shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m off the list

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
WOO HOO. He asked last night as we were getting ready for bed ( how romantic). apparently he had been waiting for the perfect moment..it never came, so he did it then! The ring is a 1 1/2 carat princess in a plain white gold setting. I get to pick a new setting ( any possibility they can do that WITHOUT taking it off my finger!!!!!!). I am going try to find someone w/ a camera to get a pic ( or perhaps I should get him one for an engagement present!)

I haven''t been all that active on the list, but I check it every day! Good luck to you all!!!!!

Sista

Croí

Shiny_Rock

wooo-hooo indeed !!!! congratulations !!!!

tell us more and post pics soon, soon, soon !!!

enjoy your sparkly and FEELING so good .......... hoorah !!!! I love when there are new engagments !!!

congrats !! congrats !!!

C

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!! YAY!!!!
36.gif
I think it''s cute that he couldn''t find that "perfect" moment - sometimes our everyday moments together are perfect!
28.gif

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I love that he just made his own perfect moment!!!!

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
I am seriously on cloud 9. I am at work and cannot even concentrate. It feels SOOO Nice to be the one everyone''s happy for! Shallow as it sounds, I have walked around my entire building searching for the best ring lighting!!! It''s overcast here, but the sun is peaking out now and then. I want to get out there and get a REALLY good look at this sucker!!!!!!!

caligal

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS
emotion-19.gif
! Enjoy every moment- can''t wait to see some pics!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Sistagrl, HOORAY!!!!!!!!! So excited for you--and now you get to pick out your perfect setting too, so it''s like you get to experience the excitement twice...kind of? CAN"T WAIT for pics!!!
36.gif
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! What sort of setting are you looking for? I cant wait to see pictures of your stone, wow 1.5 cts!
23.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I can''t wait to see those pics.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YIPEE!!!!!! Congratualtions Sistagirl!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/26/2005 11:54:36 AM
Author: sistagrl2004
I am seriously on cloud 9. I am at work and cannot even concentrate. It feels SOOO Nice to be the one everyone''s happy for! Shallow as it sounds, I have walked around my entire building searching for the best ring lighting!!! It''s overcast here, but the sun is peaking out now and then. I want to get out there and get a REALLY good look at this sucker!!!!!!!
Psh, I think we''d all be doing the same thing hehe, so its not shallow, you''re just excited and happy, what''s wrong with that?? Congratulations on your engagement and I hope you are able to post pics when you get the chance
9.gif
What settins are you thinking of resetting the stone into? Any ideas yet??

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
congratualtions!!!! lol...i did the same thing when i first got engaged, walking around surreptitiously cehecking out my ring in different lighting!!! come to think of it, i still do!!! your engangement sounds lovely!!! it was absolutely wonderful that he created the perfect moment, makes it very unique and very you two...love it!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
congrats!!! glad you''re so thrilled... enjoy your moment
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! The proposal sounds extremely sweet, and I can''t wait to see pics of the ring!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!!! Welcome to the BIW list!!! :)

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Is there something wrong with me. I didn''t cry when he proposed. Everyone talks about bawling and I didn''t. I was happy/excited. I kind of knew it was coming.. am I emotionless.??

icekid

Ideal_Rock
your ring looks beautiful! even from your camera phone
1.gif

And I definitely don''t think you''re emotionless for not crying during your proposal, especially when you knew it was coming. I''m not sure if I will cry when my boy proposes, but that doesn''t mean I''m not cherishing every moment.

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/29/2005 2:39:18 PM
Author: sistagrl2004
Is there something wrong with me. I didn''t cry when he proposed. Everyone talks about bawling and I didn''t. I was happy/excited. I kind of knew it was coming.. am I emotionless.??

LOL! Theres nothing wrong w/ ya. It looks gorgeous. Big congrats to u both.

Do you have any settings in mind?

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t cry either... FI said he was a bit disappointed I didn''t... oh well! Can''t exactly have a ''do over'' !!
9.gif
I think it just happened so fast I didn''t have time to cry!
2.gif

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! That some pic your camera phone took! Your ring looks super white.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
YAY!! The stone looks so beautiful and perfect on your hand! So excited for the setting-shopping now--keep us posted! And I don''t think there''s anything wrong w/ no tears!!! More pics please!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Congrats on your engagement--your ring looks lovely! And how exciting to be able to choose the permanent setting!

I totally walk around my office hunting for the best light too! Unfortunately the light at my desk is not so good (didn''t the company know they should put in flattering diamond lights at my desk?!), but it''s great in the hallways & the bathroom. So my bathroom breaks have been taking much longer since I got engaged!
25.gif

I don''t think there''s anything wrong w/ you for not crying at the proposal. You''re happy, right? ''nuff said...
9.gif
31.gif

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
People have gone on and on about halos and for months, I could not understand the hype. They seemed like diamond overkill and I always thought it looked like a sorry attempt to make your stone look bigger than it is.. That is until I saw one in PERSON!!! The magnification of the computer screen makes the "halo" part seem huge with each small stone standing out HOWEVER in person there are just little firecrakers of sparkle!!! SOOOOO I am considering a halo for my stone.. HOWEVER, I don''t see alot of them done w/ princesses. Is that not done???

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I think your stone is lovely. No worries about not crying.
Here is the first princess halo that came to mind. It is from Michael B Trois Collection Is this close to what you were thinking of?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results