shape
carat
color
clarity

I''M ENGAGED! Proposal in photo booth.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! It actually happened last Tuesday... I knew he had picked up the ring, but expected that he''d wait a few weeks or months, and plan something out-of-the-ordinary where I''d see the proposal coming a mile away! Nope! Last Tuesday we went out to our favorite bar/bistro for pizza. He suggested we hop into the photo booth, saying something like "The last time I had pictures taken in one of these, I must have been 11 years old." So we got in, acted goofy, and on the 4th picture he popped the question as he pulled out the ring
36.gif
. TOTAL SHOCK!!! I can''t believe how perfect his timing was! We freaked out, smooched ALOT, and giggled for about 20 minutes in the booth before we finally emerged back into the bar area. The owner had a bottle of champagne and two flutes sitting ready for us at the bar.

I''m going to try to attach the pictures from the photo booth. Wish me luck!

photobooth3696.jpg

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ah! So cute!!!

Congratulations!!
36.gif

i_heart_cushions

Shiny_Rock
OMG - that is such a cute story. My favourite so far!!!

I love that you have that memory captured forever by the photo.

congrats!!!!!

PICTURES OF THE RING PLEEEEASE! =)

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
I''m going to try to post the pictures of the ring - I never realized how hard it is to get a good, clear picture of jewelry (plus my camera is not the best). Will try to take better pictures later perhaps with someone else''s camera. These really don''t capture just how much this thing sparkles!

Mysapphirering23696.jpg

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely adorable proposal story!!! And what a beautiful ring!!!
I love the expression on your face in the last picture...You can really tell how excited and shocked you were!!!
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Love the story and the ring!!!

So, what are the specs anyway?

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
That is too cute!!! LOVE that ring too. More pics! More pics!
31.gif

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/17/2008 11:14:51 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Congrats! Love the story and the ring!!!

So, what are the specs anyway?

Thank you! Here are the specs..

1.08 ct Cushion cut Ceylon sapphire (unheated)
2 0.10 ct Diamond Trapezoids
68 RB teeny tinies (.42 tcw, I think)
Diamonds are E/F color, VVSI1-2
18k White Gold

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
What a great idea! I love the fourth photograph and the look on your face, no way you could have duplicated that expression! Your ring is also very pretty.

Congratulations on your engagement!!
36.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
that is such a cute proposal story, and that picture is so sweet! congrats (love your ring too)

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
what a sweet sweet proposal story!!

and your ring...!!! look at that BLUE!!
30.gif
30.gif

it''s stunning!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Those photos are PRICELESS!!

What an adorable and unique proposal. I hope you find a great way to frame and preserve those photos!

Your ring is divine too. Congrats!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Wow Inanna that is an amazingly cool proposal
36.gif
i
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it!!! The pics of your guys are such a cool way to remember the moment (love the last one!!) and your ring is gorgeous
9.gif
enjoy being engaged!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
That is such an AWESOME proposal! And your ring is just gorgeous! You need to post that over in the colored stone forum!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
That is SO CUTE! I love the photo booth thing, and I love how the surprise came out in the pictures! Perfect timing. Congrats :)

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
adorable proposal!! your ring is absolutely gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
What a great idea! That is an adorable proposal. Congratulations!!!
36.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
best.engagement.ever.

I LOVE your ring! I want a sapphire RHR one day! If it''s half as gorgeous as yours, I will be blown away!
30.gif

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
That''s so sweet and you have the pictures perfectly timed too. Congratulations and best wishes!!!
36.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhhhhh my goodness, what a PERFECTLY ADORABLE proposal!! I love it! I especially love that it''s all captured in your photobooth pics. You MUST MUST MUST use those for save the dates, if you have them, or invitations (somehow). I''m not often taken with proposal stories, not that they''re not all beautiful and touching, but this is especially unique, personal, fun and sentimental. I love it love it. Congratulations.

Ant btw, your ring is GORGEOUS!!!!!

30.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!!! What an adorable proposal!!!!!! Your FI gets kudos for being super creative and cute! Your ring is stunning. I totall agreey with musey....the photo booth pics are perfect for your save the dates!

tabu

Shiny_Rock
Such a cute story!!! CONGRATS!!! I am so happy and excited for you... no longer a LIW
1.gif
36.gif

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
oh my god i LOVE it!! that''s the cutest proposal story i''ve ever heard!! the pictures are priceless!! congratulations!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results